We’re redefining TV
We’re changing how you watch live TV, and it starts with picking your package.
Entertainment favorites$49.99/mo.for 12 mos. plus taxes
Includes these top channels & more:
See features & benefits
Entertainment, lifestyle & sports favorites$54.99/mo.for 12 mos. plus taxes
Get ENTERTAINMENT favorites, plus 20+ more channels like:
See features & benefits
Entertainment, lifestyle, sports & movie favorites$64.99/mo.for 12 mos. plus taxes
Get CHOICE™ favorites, plus 20+ more channels like:
See features & benefits
Sports are always in season on AT&T TV
Watch all 67 NCAA® March Madness® games live on TBS, CBS, TNT and truTV. Use the voice remote with the Google Assistant to change channels and keep tabs on all the biggest games this March.Check availability
That’s AT&T TVSM.
Sync your smart home devices to easily dim the lights, change the temperature, and more—with your voice.
|Access to thousands of apps|
|Voice remote with virtual assistant|
|One remote controls your entertainment & smart home devices|
|Cast your photos, videos & music to your TV|
|500 HD hours of Cloud DVR storage|
No satellite dish, no cable box, no appointments necessary. Plug and go in just 4 steps:
1. Connect the HDMI cable from your AT&T TV device to your TV.
2. Plug the device into your power outlet.
3. Remove the tab from the back of the remote.
4. Turn on your TV and follow the onscreen prompts.
Save when you bundle AT&T TV + internet
With AT&T Internet, you can surf, work, game, and power your AT&T TV experience with consistent high-speed internet. Plus, enjoy:
• Seamless wall-to-wall Wi-Fi® coverage
• Unlimited browsing and streaming
• 99% reliability
Use your voice. The Google Assistant does the rest.
Complete everyday tasks without leaving your couch. Our new remote responds to your voice commands. Ask it to:
• Find your favorite shows and movies.
• Change channels and turn on closed captioning.
• Check the traffic, weather, stocks, and news.
• Ask questions and get answers from Google on your TV.
Add on more entertainment
Get even more of the TV you love when you add these extras to any of our base packages.
Load up on premiums
Get HBO®, CINEMAX®, SHOWTIME®, STARZ®, and EPIX® included at no extra charge for your first 3 months (valued at over $160).
After 3 mos., services auto-renew at then prevailing rate (currently $54/mo.) unless you call to change or cancel.
Watch Bohemian Rhapsody on HBO®
Frequently asked questions
- What is AT&T TV?AT&T TV is our newest television experience that puts you in control. With access to live TV, thousands of titles on demand, 500 hours of Cloud DVR, and access to other apps like Netflix and Pandora, AT&T TV is your one-stop shop for all things entertainment.* AT&T TV comes with our 4K-enabled next-gen device and voice remote with the Google Assistant built-in.
*Req's separate subscription/login for Pandora & Netflix. Cloud DVR recordings expire after 90 days. Viewing in 4K req’s 4K TV and separate 3rd-party subscriptions. Check provider for 4K internet requirements.
- Do I have to use a specific device to watch TV?The new AT&T TV experience comes with our next-gen device, so you’re all set to watch on your biggest screen. Always on the go? We have you covered—just download the AT&T TV app to your mobile device or tablet so you can stream anytime, anywhere.
Available only in the U.S. (excl. Puerto Rico & U.S.V.I.). Req’s compatible device & data connection. Limited to 3 concurrent AT&T streams.
- What can I watch on AT&T TV?AT&T TV offers access to live TV and up to 55,000 titles on demand. Compare all packages.
Requires subscription to top-tier ULTIMATE programming package and all premium channels.
Learn why AT&T TV is the future of entertainment.
What is AT&T TV?
AT&T TV is the future of entertainment. It combines the benefits of live TV, on-demand movies and shows, cloud DVR, online TV streaming, and smart home technology to provide the ultimate home entertainment experience.
What does AT&T TV include?
AT&T TV brings together more than live TV, up to 55,000 on-demand movies and shows, and 500 hours of space for recorded entertainment on Cloud DVR. With AT&T TV, you can also access popular streaming video services, and add-on content such as HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax, and premier sports content.
A next-generation streaming device
There are three ways to access content from AT&T TV: one is directly through your web browser, the second using your mobile device and the AT&T TV app, and the third is using the next-generation streaming device that comes with the AT&T TV service. The AT&T TV device lets you connect your home to the latest and greatest in entertainment. It comes with a smart remote that lets you control your entertainment. You can use voice commands to do everything from record your favorite shows to stream movies.
Stream TV anywhere
Not near your TV? No problem. The AT&T TV mobile app will let you stream movies, catch up on your Cloud DVR recordings, and even watch live TV from your phone.