Powerful dramas, hilarious comedies, big hit movies, and more. Ask the voice remote with Google Assistant, “Turn to HBO”.
Get the ENTERTAINMENT package for
$49.99/mo. for 12 mos. + taxes
Setting up AT&T TV couldn’t be easier. Plug in and watch, with easy self-setup. No satellite dish, no cable box, and no appointments necessary.
Start streaming live TV and on-demand titles on the AT&T TV app or online at www.att.tv as soon as you've completed your order.
Get your AT&T TV device delivered to your doorstep with free express shipping.
Pick your perfect package
No satellite dish, no cable box, no appointments. With free express shipping and step-by-step instructions, it’s fast and easy to set up AT&T TV with either a wired or wireless connection:
1. Plug in the HDMI cable to the back of your TV.
2. Connect the AT&T TV device to a power outlet.
3. Turn on your TV and follow the simple on-screen prompts.
All your favorite entertainment. All in one place.
No dish. No cable. Just one small, sleek device that brings your favorite entertainment together. Simply turn it on to watch live TV and access over 40,000 on-demand titles, and seamlessly jump to your favorite apps downloaded on the Google Play Store.Shop all offers
Get more done with your voice using Google Assistant
Our voice remote with the Google Assistant helps you complete everyday tasks without leaving your couch. Use your voice to:
- Find your favorite shows and movies.
- Change channels and turn on closed captioning.
- Check the traffic, weather, stocks, and news.
- Ask questions and get answers from Google on your TV.
- Control compatible smart home devices, including your lights and thermostat.
AT&T TV + WIRELESS
Save an extra $120 your first year when you bundle
Combine AT&T TV with an unlimited plan on America's best network and save an additional $10/mo. for 12 mos. on your TV bill. Enjoy the greatest in TV entertainment whether you’re at home or on the go.Check availability
Get AT&T TVSM and enjoy a year of HBO® included
Experience the most talked about shows and movies. Plus, you’ll also get access to HBO Max™, coming May 27! It’s all of HBO together with a collection of classic TV favorites and even more great movies, plus new Max Originals. Additionally, get Cinemax®, SHOWTIME®, STARZ® and EPIX® included at no extra charge for the first 3 months.Shop all offers
Add on more entertainment
Get even more of the TV you love when you add these extras to any of our base packages.
Get Spanish channels
Add the sports networks you crave for $5/mo. with Deportes. Or go all-in with news, telenovelas, and sports for $15/mo. with Español.
Watch Bundesliga on Fox Deportes
Frequently asked questions
- Are AT&T TV and Internet bundles available?AT&T TVSM and Internet bundles are available in 21 states. Depending on your location, we offer bundles featuring high-speed internet or 1 GIG Internet powered by AT&T FiberSM. See which bundles are available in your area.
- Which sports channels are available with AT&T TV packages?
The ENTERTAINMENT package includes sports channels ESPN, ESPN2, and FS1. CHOICE™ adds ACC Network, BTN, ESPNews, and ESPNU. XTRA & ULTIMATE™ add CBS Sports Network, FS2, and Golf Channel.
ÓPTIMO MÁS features ESPN Deportes, FS1, GolTV, NBC Sports Network, TUDN, and TyC Sports.
Programming and channel counts are subject to change at any time.
- What is AT&T TV?AT&T TV is our newest television experience that puts you in control. With access to live TV, thousands of titles on demand, 500 hours of Cloud DVR, and access to other apps like Netflix and Pandora, AT&T TV is your one-stop shop for all things entertainment.* AT&T TV comes with our 4K-enabled next-gen device and voice remote with the Google Assistant built-in.
*Req's separate subscription/login for Pandora & Netflix. Cloud DVR recordings expire after 90 days. Viewing in 4K req’s 4K TV and separate 3rd-party subscriptions. Check provider for 4K internet requirements.
- Do I have to use a specific device to watch TV?The new AT&T TV experience comes with our next-gen AT&T TV device and voice remote with Google Assistant, so you’re all set to watch on your biggest screen. The AT&T TV device allows you to watch all your favorite entertainment from live TV to on-demand to over 5,000+ apps like Netflix and Pandora — all in one place. Plus, our AT&T TV voice remote with Google Assistant lets you change channels and control your smart home devices all with your voice.
Always on the go? We have you covered—just download the AT&T TV app to your mobile device or tablet so you can stream anytime, anywhere. You can also watch AT&T TV with your own equipment. See all compatible devices.
Available only in the U.S. (excl. Puerto Rico & U.S.V.I.). Req’s compatible device & data connection. Limited to 3 concurrent AT&T streams.
Learn why AT&T TV is the future of entertainment.
What is AT&T TV?
AT&T TV is a revolutionary entertainment service that combines the benefits of live TV and sports, on-demand movies and shows, Cloud DVR, access to HBO, Netflix, and Pandora, and over 5,000+ apps on Google Play1. It also includes a Voice Remote with the Google Assistant, so you can seamlessly search for entertainment, control your smart home devices, and more—all with your voice.
What does AT&T TV include?
AT&T TV brings together a great selection of live TV channels such as news and top sports networks, including live national, regional, and local sports channels. It also gives you access to Premium channels, including HBO, Starz, Cinemax, EPIX, and premier sports packages. Enjoy 55,000+ on-demand2 movies and shows, and 500 hours of Cloud DVR storage3 that you can access from anywhere. With AT&T TV, you can download your choice of more than 5,000 apps on Google Play, as well as music, movies, and games.
An advanced entertainment device
The AT&T TV service comes with a proprietary entertainment device that has the power to become the new entertainment hub of your home. You’ll be able to combine your favorite apps with live TV, sports programming, and Cloud DVR. No more constant switching between devices and inputs—with AT&T TV, it’s all in one place.
A Voice Remote complete with the Google Assistant
The AT&T Voice Remote comes complete with the Google Assistant, so you can easily search and access your favorite entertainment, change the channel, control the volume, and more. Ask questions and see the answers from Google on the big screen. Dim the lights and control other smart home devices4. You can even manage tasks, like checking the traffic for your morning commute, and more—all with your voice.
Setting up AT&T TV is easy. There’s no need to schedule an installation appointment or to wait for a technician. All you have to do is plug in the box, turn it on, connect it to your internet, and follow the on-screen instructions. You can go to an AT&T store and walk out with your new device, or we can mail it directly to your home.
2 Requires subscription to top-tier ULTIMATE programming package.
3 Available only in the U.S. (excl. Puerto Rico & U.S.V.I.). Req’s compatible device & data connection
4 Req's compatible smart home device, app, & service
Google, Android TV and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies.
We'll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.