- Use our voice remote to find and control your entertainment – just ask Google1
- Switch between live TV and apps with one click.
- Pair Bluetooth speakers, headphones, gaming controllers & more.2
- Free express, no-contact delivery.
- Access over 7,000 popular apps on Google Play
2 Req's compatible smart home device, app, & service.
AT&T TV requires high speed internet. AT&T recommends a minimum internet speed of 8Mbps per stream for optimal viewing.
Fully integrated TV experience
No more changing inputs. Switch between live TV, on-demand shows, and your favorite apps like HBO Max™, Netflix, or Prime Video-without missing a beat.
Requires separate subscription / login for HBO Max, Netflix, and Prime Video. Restrictions apply. See amazon.com/amazonprime for details.
Voice remote with Google Assistant
Control live TV, apps, smart home devices* & more with a quality remote control.
*Req's compatible smart home device, app, & service.
Google login required.
Sign up and start streaming instantly
Free express delivery and simple installation. No bulky cable box, no appointment necessary.
Imagine-a powerful remote that’s a snap to use.
Intuitive one-click commands
- Channel guide
- Go to apps
- Voice remote with Google Assistant1
- Cloud DVR library
Familiar buttons made for watching TV
- Full number keypad
- Volume & channel up/down
- Pause, fast forward & rewind
- Previous channel
Frequently asked questions
- Can I get AT&T TV on a Roku, an Amazon Fire TV Stick, or another streaming device?
- Do I have to have internet from AT&T to get AT&T TV?Although you do need internet service to get AT&T TV, you can use any internet provider. Recommend minimum 8Mbps for optimal viewing.
- Can I take my AT&T device when I move? How about taking it to a friend’s house?Moving your device to a new location doesn’t automatically change your “home” designation. You’d need to update your billing address in your account to make this change. Learn more about updating your billing address.