- Use our voice remote to find and control your entertainment – just ask Google1
- Switch between live TV and apps with one click.
- Free express, no-contact delivery.
- Access over 7,000 popular apps on Google Play
2Req's compatible smart home device, app, & service.
DIRECTV STREAM requires high speed internet. AT&T recommends a minimum internet speed of 8Mbps per stream for optimal viewing.
Fully integrated TV experience
No more changing inputs. Switch between live TV, on-demand shows, and your favorite apps like HBO Max™, Netflix, or Prime Video-without missing a beat.
Requires separate subscription / login for HBO Max, Netflix, and Prime Video. Restrictions apply. See amazon.com/amazonprime for details.
Voice remote with Google Assistant
Control live TV, apps, smart home devices* & more with a quality remote control.
*Req's compatible smart home device, app, & service.
Google login required.
Sign up and start streaming instantly
Free express delivery and simple installation. No bulky cable box, no appointment necessary.
Imagine—a powerful remote that’s a snap to use.
Intuitive one-click commands
- Channel guide
- Go to apps
- Voice remote with Google Assistant1
- Cloud DVR library
Familiar buttons made for watching TV
- Full number keypad
- Volume & channel up/down
- Pause, fast forward & rewind
- Previous channel
Frequently asked questions
- Can I get DIRECTV STREAM on a Roku, an Amazon Fire TV Stick, or another streaming device?You can download the DIRECTV STREAM app onto many smartphones and tablets, as well as streaming devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, and Chromecast. Learn more about compatible devices.
- Do I have to have internet from AT&T to get DIRECTV STREAM?Although you do need internet service to get DIRECTV STREAM, you can use any internet provider. Recommend minimum 8Mbps for optimal viewing.
- Can I take my DIRECTV STREAM device when I move? How about taking it to a friend’s house?Moving your device to a new location doesn’t automatically change your “home” designation. You’d need to update your billing address in your account to make this change. Learn more about updating your billing address.