Innovating the workout experience
- PurePulse™ Heart Rate: Elevate workouts with continuous heart rate and simplified zones-all without an uncomfortable chest strap.
- Connected GPS: Connect Fitbit Blaze with the GPS on your phone to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display.
- Onscreen Workouts with FitStar: Start a FitStar workout on your tracker and get step-by-step instructions and coaching right on your wrist.
Enhanced features that keep fitness in focus
- Multi-Sport: Choose from sport modes like running, biking, and cardio to see real-time stats on display.
- SmartTrack™: Fitbit Blaze uses SmartTrack to automatically recognize and record exercises for you, so you'll get credit for a workout even if you forget to log it.
- Workout Goals + Summaries: Get an onscreen summary of each workout after you complete it, then check the Fitbit app to see how you're progressing toward your weekly exercise goals.
Stats and style for every occasion
- All-Day Activity: Measure all-day steps, distance, calories burned, and active minutes.
- Multi-Faceted Clock Faces: Fitbit Blaze has a hi-res color touchscreen with a variety of faces to choose from.
- 5-Day Battery Life: Wear Fitbit Blaze up to 5 full days and nights without needing a charge.
- Accessory Bands + Fitness: Easily alternate your bands and frames to change your style throughout the day.
More ways to run your day
- Call, Text, and Calendar Alerts: See smart notifications on screen, and swipe them away to move on with your day.
- Music Control: Adjust your volume and play, pause, or switch songs from your smartphone with a simple tap.
Tools to help you get your best rest
- Auto Sleep Tracking: Fitbit Blaze automatically tracks your time asleep and time restless, to help you tailor your habits for a better night's sleep.
- Silent Alarms: To start your day in a less alarming way, set an alarm in the Fitbit app to get a silent vibration on your wrist in the morning.
- Charging cable
Sensors and components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Ambient light sensor
- Vibration motor
- Color LCD
Battery and Power
We recommend charging Fitbit Blaze every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery life: Lasts up to 5 days
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Tracks 7 days of detailed motion data - minute by minute
- Tracks daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
Fitbit Blaze is sweat, rain and splash proof, but is not swim proof. We recommend taking it off before showering, as it's best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
If Fitbit Blaze gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then, and regularly clean your band and wrist.
The classic Fitbit Blaze wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches, and includes a surgical-grade stainless steel buckle and frame.
Like all heart rate monitoring technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements.
- Operating temperature: 14° to 113° F
- Maximum operating altitude: 28,000 feet
- Syncing range: 20 feet
- Notifications: Text and call via Bluetooth 4.0
- Music control: via Bluetooth Classic
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
*$50 OFF FITBIT BLAZE OFFER: Ends 6/17/17 (in-store), 6/16/17 (online). Online and select stores only. Purchase limits: Store (10), Att.com (4). Offer may not be combined w/other credits, discounts & offers. Subject to change.