Take charge of your fitness
Take charge of your fitness
Make every beat count with the Fitbit® Charge 2™ heart rate and fitness wristband. Key features include:
- PurePulse® Heart Rate
- Multi-sport tracking and connected GPS
- Call, text, and calendar alerts
- SmartTrack™ auto exercise recognition
- Guided breathing sessions
PUREPULSE HEART RATE
Push your fitness further
Automatically record select exercises like hiking, biking, sports, and more. Built-in GPS lets you see real-time run stats on your wrist and then post-workout.
Conquer your day.
Improve your night.
Tracks all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, and floors climbed. With up to 5-day battery life,* it works through the night, automatically monitoring your sleep habits to help you develop a better routine.
*Your fully charged Fitbit Flex 2 has a battery life of up to 5 days. Note that battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and many other factors; actual results will vary.
Guided breathing sessionsFind moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your real-time heart rate.Overview
Make every beat count with Fitbit Charge 2™—the all-new heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day, workouts, and beyond. PurePulse continuous heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn, and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all-day activity and auto sleep tracking, lets you see how your whole routine adds up. Record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on screen, or rely on SmartTrack to automatically record select exercises for you. The large OLED display helps you stay connected with call, text and calendar alerts, stay active with Reminders to Move, and find moments of calm with personalized guided breathing sessions. Plus, you can find a look that fits your style with customizable clockfaces and interchangeable bands. With more advanced features in a sleeker package, it's the motivation you need to push yourself further-every step, every beat, every day.
- PurePulse® Heart Rate: Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate and simplified heart rate zones.
- Multi-sport modes: Track workouts like running, biking, and weights and get real-time stats on display. Then see post-workout summaries on screen and in the app.
- Connected GPS: Connect Charge 2 with the GPS on your phone to see real-time stats like pace and distance on display and record a map of your route.
- Cardio fitness level: Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score.
- SmartTrack™: Automatically recognizes select activities and records them in the exercise section of the Fitbit app.
- Guided breathing: Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized breathing sessions based on your heart rate.
- All-day activity tracking: Track steps, heart rate, distance, calories burned, active minutes, floors climbed, hourly activity, and stationary time.
- Reminders to move: Get friendly reminders to move that encourage you to reach an hourly goal of 250 steps.
- Smartphone notifications: See call, text, and calendar alerts on display when your phone is nearby.
- Auto sleep tracking and silent alarms: Automatically track your sleep quality and wake up peacefully with a silent alarm.
- Hi-Res tap display: An interactive OLED display makes it easy to view your stats. Simply tap the screen to get the information you need.
- Interchangeable bands: Switch up your look with accessory bands in leather and more.
- Long battery life: Battery life up to 5 days so you can track all day and night without needing a charge.*
*Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Wireless syncing: Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS®, Android®, and Windows® devices.
Size up if you're in between sizes.
Small: Fits wrists 14 cm - 17 cm in circumference
Large: Fits wrists 16.5 cm - 20.6 cm in circumference
- Fitbit Charge 2 tracker
- Charge 2 Classic wristband
- Charging cable
Sensors and components:
- Optical heart rate tracker
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor Display:
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements. Learn more about wear during workouts.
Battery and power:
We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure that you're always tracking.
Battery life up to 5 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
Fitbit Charge 2 is sweat-, rain-, and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof or showerproof. With any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then.
The Fitbit Charge 2 wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Fitbit Charge 2 also has a surgical-grade stainless steel buckle.
- Operating temperature: -10° to 45° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 9,144 m
Syncing & Notifications
Using Bluetooth LE wireless technology, Fitbit Charge 2 sends smartphone notifications and syncs automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices. Certain features like smartphone notifications or Connected GPS may require Android 5.0+.
- Syncing range: Up to 6.1 m
- Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.3 and later, and Windows 10 devices.
- Apple iPhone SE , Apple iPhone 6s , Apple iPhone 6s Plus , Apple iPad mini 4 , Apple iPhone 7 , Apple iPad mini 2 , Apple iPad Pro (10.5-inch) , Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch) , Apple iPhone 5s - 16GB $129.99 with the Purchase of $45 Airtime Card , Apple iPad (9.7-inch) , Apple iPhone 7 Plus , Apple iPhone SE GoPhone , Apple iPad Air 2 , Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch) , Apple iPad mini 3 , Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
- ASUS MeMO Pad 7 LTE
- AT&T SIM Card - LG G Series , AT&T SIM Card - Samsung Galaxy S6 Series , AT&T Trek HD , AT&T SIM Card - Samsung Galaxy S5 Series , SIM Card for iPhone 5, 5s, 5c , SIM Card for iPhone 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s Plus , SIM Card for iPhone 7, 7 Plus
- PRIV by BlackBerry
- HTCDES610 , HTC One (M8) for Windows , HTC One M8 , HTC One A9 , HTC First
- KYOCERA DuraForce PRO , Kyocera DuraForce XD , Kyocera DuraForce , Kyocera DuraForce GoPhone
- LG G Pad X 8.0 , LG G Pad X 10.1 , LG G3 , LG X venture , LG V20 , LG G Vista 2 , LG Phoenix 2 GoPhone , LG G5 , LG Phoenix 3 , LG Escape2 , LGG2 , LG K10 , LG G Pad F 8.0 , LG V10 , LG G3 Vigor , LG G6
- Microsoft Lumia 950 GoPhone , Microsoft Surface 3 , Microsoft Lumia 640 XL
- Motorola Moto E GoPhone
- NEC Terrain
- Samsung Galaxy S6 active , Samsung Galaxy S6 , Samsung Galaxy Express Prime GoPhone , Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) - Silver , Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) , Samsung Galaxy S5 , Samsung Galaxy Tab E , Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) , Samsung Galaxy Express 3 , SamsungGalaxyS7Active , Samsung Galaxy Express Prime 2 GoPhone , Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 , Samsung Galaxy S7 edge , SamsungGalaxyS7 , Samsung Galaxy S8+ , Samsung Galaxy S6 edge , Samsung Galaxy S8 , Samsung Galaxy View 18.4
- ZTE Maven 2 GoPhone , ZTE Maven GoPhone , ZTE ZMAX 2 GoPhone
Item SKU: 4084H(Fitbit Charge 2 - Small - Black)