Durable, lightweight aluminum cases in silver, space gray, gold, and rose gold. Sport Band in a variety of colors. All the features of the original Apple Watch, plus a new dual-core processor for faster performance. All models run watchOS 3.
- Aluminum case with Sport Band
- Dual-core processor
- Splash resistant1
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Heart rate sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- OLED Retina display with Force Touch
- Ion-X glass
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 18 hours of battery life2
- Magnetic charging cable
Requires an iPhone 5 or later.
Selection may vary. Apple Watch requires an iPhone 5 or later.
1Apple Watch Series 1 has a water resistance rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Apple Watch Series 1 is splash and water resistant, but submerging Apple Watch Series 1 is not recommended.
2Testing conducted by Apple in August 2016 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2, and Apple Watch Edition, each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software. All-day battery life is based on 18 hours with the following use: 90 time Checks, 90 notifications, 45 minutes of app use, and a 30-minute workout with music playback from Apple Watch via Bluetooth, over the course of 18 hours. Battery life varies by use, configuration, and many other factors; actual results will vary.
TM and © 2016 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
- Apple® iPhone® 6 Plus , Apple® iPhone® 6 , Apple iPhone 6s , Apple iPhone 7 Plus , Apple iPhone 5 , Apple iPhone 6s Plus , Apple iPhone SE , Apple iPhone 5s , Apple iPhone 7 , Apple iPhone 5s - 16GB $149.99 with the Purchase of $45 Airtime Card , Apple iPhone 6 Plus GoPhone , Apple iPhone 5s - 16GB $199.99 with the Purchase of $45 Airtime Card
Item SKU: 6291A(Apple Watch Series 1 - Silver Aluminum with White Sport Band - 38 mm)
© 2017 AT&T Intellectual Property. © 2017 AT&T Intellectual Property. link. This link will open a new window This link will open a new window All rights reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, Mobilizing Your World and DIRECTV are registered trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
- link. The first nationwide carrier to be awarded the Seal of Wireless Quality. For details, visit www.ctia.org.This link will open a new window
- link. Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.This link will open a new window
- link. This site is certified by TRUSTeThis link will open a new window