AT&T READY TO GOSM
Personal delivery. Expert setup.
Choose the AT&T Ready to Go option at checkout, pick the time & place, and we’ll deliver your device the very same day and set it up just the way you want it. Your apps: synced. Tunes: queued up. Contacts & photos: transferred. And your life connected.Learn more
Quick facts about AT&T Ready to GoSM
- Where is AT&T Ready to GoSM available?
Currently, AT&T Ready to Go is available in select Zip Codes in these cities:
Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Baltimore, MD; Birmingham, AL; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX; Denver, CO; Detroit, IL; Fresno/Visalia, CA; Greater NYC, NY; Hartford/New Haven, CT; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Jacksonville, FL; Kansas City, MO; Lafayette, LA; Las Vegas, NV; Little Rock, AK; Los Angeles, CA; Louisville, KY; Memphis, TN; Miami, FL; Milwaukee, WI; Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN; Nashville, TN; New Jersey, NJ; New Orleans, LA; Oklahoma City, OK; Orlando, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Portland, OR; Providence, RI; Raleigh, NC; Sacramento, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; St. Louis, MO; Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL; Tulsa, OK; Washington, DC.
If you don’t see your area, keep checking back to see if it’s been added to the list. Keep in mind, AT&T Ready to Go is still subject to location obstacles like traffic, gated entry, customer availability, etc. You’re always welcome to ask for same-day delivery late in the day, (like after 4pm), but sometimes we may need to meet you the next day.
- How much does AT&T Ready to GoSM cost?Your delivery, setup, and expert help are already included with your purchase of a qualifying device.
- How do I sign up for AT&T Ready to GoSM?When buying qualified products online, just pick the AT&T Ready to Go option at checkout. Then you’ll be able to pick the time and place you want your expert to meet you to set up your new device. The expert will help you transition your service, sync your apps, and transfer all your info to your new device.
- What should I have on hand for my delivery?You just need a government-issued ID. It’ll also help to have your account information and any passwords ready.
- Who are the experts helping with my setup?Your certified expert has over 160 hours of training to help you get the most out of your new device. Feel free to ask any questions you have, they’re there to help you!
- What can my expert show me about my device?Your expert will walk you through all the features and show you how to use your new device. From there, they’ll help you back up and transfer data, get accessories, or add a line. They’ll even help you sign up for DIRECTV NOWSM or AT&T Internet if you want.
- What can my expert show me about my AT&T account?Your expert can help you download the myAT&T app, sign up for AutoPay, and/or sign up for paperless billing. They can also point you to additional support resources and tutorials to answer any other questions you may have.
Quick facts about in-store pickup
- How soon can I pick up my order?Orders are typically ready for free in-store pickup within 2 hours, but don’t head to the store until you’ve received a Ready for Pickup notification email. If your location is busier than normal, please allow for more time. To be eligible for 2-hour pickup, place your order between the beginning of the business day and 4pm local time. Keep in mind that holidays might cause these hours to shift.
- Is every product that’s online also available for in-store pickup?Not all items are available for in-store pickup. If your product is available for pickup, you’ll see that option before you finish your order.
- Do I pay when I order online or when I pick up my item?We'll authorize your debit, credit, or gift card when you place your online order. But you won’t be charged until your final bill is calculated, when you pick up your order in the store.
- What if I need to change where I pick up my order?During checkout, you can change your pickup location or choose to ship the item instead. Once your order is submitted, the store location can't be changed. The store will hold your order for 3 days from the date your order was placed, but after that day, it’s canceled.
- Can I get help with activation and setup at the store?As always, our friendly AT&T store team is ready to help you with any activation and setup that your device requires.
- Where is in-store pickup available?When you enter your ZIP Code above, you get the location of your nearest AT&T store.
- How do I cancel my order?You can call the AT&T store directly to cancel your order. If not, the store will hold your order for 3 days from the date your order was placed. If your order hasn’t been picked up within 3 days, it will be canceled.