AT&T READY TO GOSM
Free, fast, no-contact delivery and device setup
Pick the time, and we will deliver your new device(s) straight to your doorstep. After you’ve received your delivery, an AT&T Ready to Go℠ expert will contact you to schedule a free over-the-phone personal appointment to guide you through setup and activation, and help answer any questions you may have.Learn more
Quick facts about AT&T Ready to GoSM
- Where is AT&T Ready to GoSM available?
Currently, AT&T Ready to Go is available in select Zip Codes in these cities:
Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Baltimore, MD; Birmingham, AL; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX; Denver, CO; Detroit, IL; Fresno/Visalia, CA; Greater NYC, NY; Hartford/New Haven, CT; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Jacksonville, FL; Kansas City, MO; Lafayette, LA; Las Vegas, NV; Little Rock, AK; Los Angeles, CA; Louisville, KY; Memphis, TN; Miami, FL; Milwaukee, WI; Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN; Nashville, TN; New Jersey, NJ; New Orleans, LA; Oklahoma City, OK; Orlando, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Portland, OR; Providence, RI; Raleigh, NC; Sacramento, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; St. Louis, MO; Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL; Tulsa, OK; Washington, DC.
If you don’t see your area, keep checking back to see if it’s been added to the list. Keep in mind, AT&T Ready to Go is still subject to location obstacles like traffic, gated entry, customer availability, etc. You’re always welcome to ask for same-day delivery late in the day, (like after 4pm), but sometimes we may need to meet you the next day.
- How much does AT&T Ready to GoSM cost?Your delivery, setup, and expert help are already included with your purchase of a qualifying device.
- How do I sign up for AT&T Ready to GoSM?When buying qualified products online, just pick the AT&T Ready to Go option at checkout. Then you’ll be able to pick the time and place you want your expert to meet you to set up your new device. The expert will help you transition your service, sync your apps, and transfer all your info to your new device.
- What should I have on hand for my delivery?You just need a government-issued ID. It’ll also help to have your account information and any passwords ready.
- Who are the experts helping with my setup?Your certified expert has over 160 hours of training to help you get the most out of your new device. Feel free to ask any questions you have, they’re there to help you!
- What can my expert show me about my device?Your expert will walk you through all the features and show you how to use your new device. From there, they’ll help you back up and transfer data, get accessories, or add a line. They’ll even help you sign up for DIRECTV NOWSM or AT&T Internet if you want.
- What can my expert show me about my AT&T account?Your expert can help you download the myAT&T app, sign up for AutoPay, and/or sign up for paperless billing. They can also point you to additional support resources and tutorials to answer any other questions you may have.