Get your order today
Pick the time and place for your device to be delivered—as soon as today.
Friendly & knowledgeable AT&T Right To YouSM experts will help you every step of the way.
Your setup—on your terms
We’ll work with you in-person, or remotely, to setup your new device the way you want.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are my options for delivery and setup?
We now offer three delivery setup options for customers to choose from that best fits their preference during these times:
- Indoor Setup: The expert will complete the setup process inside the customer's home (when possible) while practicing social distancing.
- Outdoor Setup: Customers can meet the expert outside (when possible) to help setup their device while practicing social distancing.
- Remote Setup: This no-contact and virtual setup lets our experts deliver the customers’ devices to their doorstep and will provide customers expert setup remotely by phone. Customers will also receive a link with self-setup videos.
These choices are not selected, or displayed, when the customer chooses AT&T Right To YouSM at checkout, but on the day of delivery the customer will be contacted in advance by the expert to determine which delivery experience best fits their needs. The expert will deliver and setup the device as requested while ensuring the customer’s safety. Watch how it works here.
- Where is AT&T Right To You℠ available?Currently, AT&T Right To You℠ is available in select zip codes in these cities:
Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Baltimore, MD; Birmingham, AL; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX; Denver, CO; Detroit, MI; Fresno/Visalia, CA; Greater NYC, NY; Hartford/New Haven, CT; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Jacksonville, FL; Kansas City, MO; Las Vegas, NV; Little Rock, AK; Los Angeles, CA; Louisville, KY; Memphis, TN; Miami, FL; Milwaukee, WI; Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN; Nashville, TN; New Jersey, NJ; New Orleans, LA; Oklahoma City, OK; Orlando, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Portland, OR; Providence, RI; Raleigh, NC; Sacramento, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; St. Louis, MO; Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL; Tulsa, OK; Washington, DC.
If you don’t see your area, keep checking back to see if it’s been added to the list. Keep in mind, AT&T Right To You℠ is still subject to location obstacles like traffic, gated entry, customer availability, etc. You’re always welcome to ask for AT&T Right To You℠ late in the day, (like after 4pm), but sometimes we may need to meet you the next day.
- How much does AT&T Right To You℠ cost?Your delivery, setup, and expert help are already included with your purchase of a qualifying device.
- How do I sign up for AT&T Right To You℠?When buying qualified products online, just pick the AT&T Right To You℠ checkout. Then you’ll be able to pick the time and place you want your expert to meet you to set up your new device. The expert will help you transition your service, sync your apps, and transfer all your info to your new device.
- Who are the experts helping with my setup?AT&T Right To You℠ experts are brought to you by Enjoy, an authorized provider of AT&T. Your expert will deliver your new device, help you with setup, and answer questions you may have. They'll call or text you to confirm their arrival time before your visit.