AT&T Wi-Fi International
A new way to connect internationally
We made it even easier and more affordable to use data while traveling abroad. When you purchase a Data Global Add-On with Wi-Fi package for $60 or more, we include up to 1GB of additional data over Wi-Fi at participating hotspots. Now you can enjoy wireless data on the go and also take advantage of Wi-Fi connections when they’re available. It’s the best of both worlds for world travelers!
A few of the growing number of global destinations with AT&T Wi-Fi International include:
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom
We’ll be adding more Wi-Fi hotspots in the months to come. Check back often for up-to-date availability by country and city.
How do I start using AT&T Wi-Fi International?
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3
- Verify that you have a compatible device
- iPhone®/iPad® with iOS 4.3 or higher
- Android™ smartphone with OS 2.2 or higher
- Android™ tablet with OS 3.2 or higher
- Sign up for a data Global Add-On with Wi-Fi package $60/mo. or higher
- You will receive a text message with a link to download the AT&T Wi-Fi International App required to connect to Wi-Fi hotspots abroad. After downloading, register your mobile device to view available hotspots.
NOTE: iPad customers or customers who did not receive the text message can download the AT&T Wi-Fi International App by visiting attwifiabroad.com.
Visit att.com/globaldata for details about AT&T Data Global Add-Ons
Sign up for AT&T International Wi-Fi before your next trip!
*Data Global Add-Ons are available for travel in over 140 countries. Wireless cellular data overage is $30/120MB.
For countries included, visit att.com/globalcountries. Cellular data usage is $.0195/KB in countries not included. Wi-Fi data coverage is limited to select countries.