Let's stay together.
Whether you're a customer or new to AT&T, set up your service in a few simple steps. Choose one of the below to get started.
Frequently asked questions
- Should I cancel my DIRECTV or U-verse® service before I move?You don't have to cancel your service when you move, especially when it's easier to just transfer your old service to your new address.
- How do I transfer my service?It only takes a few minutes to transfer your current service, or to choose another plan if your old one isn't available at your new address. You can either do it online or contact a DIRECTV and U-verse moving specialist at 866.878.6332. Once you tell us your preferred installation date, you will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours.
- What if I'm a DIRECTV customer moving to a condo, apartment, or renting?If you are moving to an apartment, condo, or rental home, you will need to provide the installer with a completed Landlord Approval Form before we can install and activate your service.
- Can I make changes to my service when I move?Of course! You can upgrade or change your current service when placing your move order online or through one of our moving specialists at 866.878.6332.
- Does transferring my service cost me anything?If you have U-verse TV, Internet, or Home phone, activation fees are waived depending on your current service plan. If there is an activation fee, it would be the same as when you had your service installed the first time.
For DIRECTV customers, a new 12-month term is required for service at new address. Equipment upgrades require a new 24-month commitment. Early termination fee of $20/month. For each month remaining on agreement, equipment non-return and additional fees may apply.