UPGRADE EARLY WITH AT&T NEXT UPSM
How to get this deal
Sign in to your Next Up account
Select the device you want to turn in, then choose
Receive up to $350 in bill credits
The credits will be applied to each monthly bill over the course of your installment agreement.
Enjoy your early upgrade
Once you receive your new iPhone 14, turn in your old device and enjoy the perks of being an AT&T Next Up customer.
It’s not complicated. Upgrade to 5G with AT&T Next Up
AT&T Next UpSM
- Requires AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up.
- Upgrade early by paying off 50% of your current device cost and turn it in for a new one.
- Never miss out on the newest device.
- Best option for early adopters.
- Enjoy this flexibility for only $6 more per month.
AT&T Installment Plan
- Pay off your phone in 36 months.
- Low monthly payments.
- $0 down*, 0% interest.
Frequently asked questions
- What is an installment plan?
Instead of paying the full price up front when you buy a new smartphone, you can choose to pay on an installment plan. An installment plan takes the full price of your new device and spreads it across low monthly payments. Plus, you won’t pay any finance fees or interest.
Learn how to buy accessories on an installment plan.
With well-qualified credit, you can get the latest smartphone for $0 down with eligible service. Taxes on the smartphone are due at the time of sale. Other credit-qualified customers may need to make a down payment of 15% to 80% of the sales price or a fixed amount between $200 and $1,400. We’ll then divide the remaining smartphone amount into low monthly installment payments.
- What are my installment plan options?
Here are your current options:
AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up℠
Become early upgrade-eligible by turning in your current device for a new one after paying off 50% of the device cost. After you pay half of your 36 monthly device payments, plus $6 per month for the AT&T Next Up℠ option, you’ll be eligible turn in your device to upgrade early. (The $6 per month AT&T Next Up charge doesn’t apply toward the installment balance owed on your device.)
AT&T Installment Plan
You pay 36 monthly device payments. After you pay your smartphone in full, you can upgrade (no need to trade in your old device).
- Can I switch to AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up later?Yes, but you can only switch to AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up within 14 days of buying a new smartphone. Business customers have 30 days.