AT&T Store Uncasville Montville Commons
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Uncasville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Uncasville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Uncasville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 10, 20211 out of 5Very upset that I was lied to by the manager that’s no way to do business you shouldn’t be a manager
- December 29, 20205 out of 5Josh is the man! Was in there store for at least a couple hours waiting for my photos to transfer to the new iphone I was buying, and whilst waiting, he alone helped approx 12 customers easily.
Thanks Josh for all the help with my phone...!
- November 25, 20201 out of 5Terrible experience with this store. I am a FirstNet customer and when I upgraded my IPhone I was told that a qualified for a free series 6 Apple Watch. However, the initial store I went to and upgraded my phone with told me I needed to come to this store for the Apple Watch promotion. After coming to this store they told me that I qualified for the promotion and it would be $10/month for the cell service on the watch. I received my first bill yesterday 11/24 and noticed that I was being charged $25/month for the cell service instead of the $10 I was told. After contacting ATT on the phone they told me that the $25/month is the rate for FirstNet customers and $10/month is for ATT customers and that I was misinformed when I was given the watch. I then asked if I could have the cell service taken off but then I would have to pay for the watch outright which is $500 dollars. I then asked if I could return the watch but I also cannot do that as I am outside of the 14 day return window. However I upgraded my phone and received my watch on 11/08 and just received my bill yesterday so if I had known I was going to be charged more earlier I would have returned with watch within the 14 days. So, now I am stuck paying $750 dollars for a 30 month contract instead of the $300 I was told and I have no way out of it. I have also gone to this store twice within the past two days where I have been told there is no manager available to speak to and there is nothing they can do for me.
I feel like I have been scammed. I have been told information that was false to get a contract opened which now I am stuck in. I would not have agreed to accept this watch had I known it would cost me $25/month. And then I can’t speak to a manager when I go to the store on 2 separate occasions? Maybe it was an honest mistake when the guy told me it was $10/month but now I am forced to spend an extra $450 on a watch over 30 months that I can’t get out of.
- November 14, 20205 out of 5Jonathan provided great service! Very professional, highly recommend the Uncasville storeResponse from AT&TNovember 17, 2020Hi Heather K. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us. Thank you for reaching out.
- October 4, 20205 out of 5Dude, Walter was on point today man. I was in a rush and needed to do a laundry list of things, Walt said no problem, lets go!!! Ready for this, he turned off some insurance, traded in a phone, activated a new phone, transferred everything over from old phone to new phone, added a new line, added a new phone, set up new phone, took my payoff payment, took my tax payment and we talked about the game today....All in time for me to make it to work and not be late... Thank you Walter, professional and knowledgeableResponse from AT&TOctober 6, 2020Hi Jason. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We are glad to hear we were able to exceed your needs.