AT&T Store Port Orange Port Orange
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Port Orange
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Port Orange?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Port Orange Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 20, 20201 out of 5I stopped by the Port Orange store on Nova rd on Sunday around 1pm. One of the staff was trying to be helpful and friendly. Unfortunately, the other staff member arrived late and he was noticeably intoxicated. After attempting to update my plan for five minutes with the intoxicated employee during which he made seven trips to the back room without ever getting a start to helping me out I walked out of the store.
- September 5, 20205 out of 5Mac at the Port Orange store is fantastic. Knowledgeable, patient, provides recommendation based on my needs. The store has the latest equipment and accessories on display.Response from AT&TSeptember 16, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 15, 20205 out of 5I had an issue upgrading my phone with an online order. For some reason the order was cancelled. I was told to call a local AT&T store to get help. A young lady named Destiny H. happened to answer and helped me both on the phone and in the store. She took care of everything I needed and completed the long transaction. She exudes the type of customer service skills that all companies would be lucky to have. Everyone we encountered while waiting were very helpful, nice and polite. They, all, made it a very pleasant experience. Thank you for everything 📲😁 StaySafe 😷
- May 2, 20205 out of 5Best store around. The manager ryan was a great help. This is the only store I will go to
- April 24, 20205 out of 5I came to this store with a problem with my SIM card.
They were very polite and explained that I would need to wait outside until they could help me.👍🏻
I waited for 15 or so minutes. Then Destiny my phone angel came to me outside and answered all my questions. She then sold me a new SIM card for $5.00.
She replaced it in my phone and thanked for coming in. 😀