AT&T Store Port Orange The Pavilion at Port Orange
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Port Orange
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Port Orange?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Port Orange Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 26, 20201 out of 5I hate this store! Make you feel like they are doing you a favor!Response from AT&TAugust 10, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you better in the future
- July 4, 20201 out of 5Poor customer service. I ordered an iphone 11 for my upgrade plan and I wanted to return it after a week because I didn't like it. I went to store and they told me to ship it using return lable they sent me. I did post it and now after 2 months they are telling me that they didn't receive the phone and they are charging me extra for nothing every month. Everytime that I go to the store they tell me something different and they don't have a clue what they are doing. 2 weeks ago I went to this store and they told come next week because they might receive it by next week. I went in after 2 weeks and this time they told they don't know how to check if phone was received or not. Most of them are so rude mostly white guys.Their rating for customer service should be below 0.Response from AT&TJuly 7, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- June 26, 20201 out of 5Poor customer service, went in to update my old decrepit iPhone 6 that was not responding. Salesman told me that the iPhone I was interested in would cost me $18 and change every month, when I showed him that I have an upgrade offer for $10 a month, he told me that was wrong and his price was right. I even explained to him that AT&T customer service had verified that price, he told me that the customer service agent lied to me. He was rather rude the entire time. Needless to say, I told him I’d just deal with a locked up phone and walked out. It seems to me that customer service from AT&T lately is very lacking. Not something I’d expect after being a customer for Ofer 18 years.Response from AT&TJune 27, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- June 24, 20201 out of 5Poor customer service, refused to update my phone at ATT price. I was told by salesman that ATT price is wrong and their customer service agent lied to me. I have been an ATT customer for about 18 years and this experience was the worst I have had. Seems like ATT customer service simply does not care about the customers that they are supposed to be helping.Response from AT&TJune 25, 2020Hi Mike, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- June 24, 20205 out of 5As usual I had a great experience with customer service at the Port Orange - Pavillion - store today. Dwayne went above and beyond to help me resolve my phone issues helping me to get phone service(new phone through my insurance) today rather than tomorrow. Store manager - ReggieResponse from AT&TJune 25, 2020Hi Debbie,
Dwayne's primary goal is to provide the best customer experience and we are that you had the opportunity to work with him. We hope to serve you soon!!