AT&T Store Port Orange The Pavilion at Port Orange
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Port Orange
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Port Orange?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Port Orange Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 14, 20201 out of 5I went to this store to buy a new phone. I was told that I could not pay cash for the phone, that I had to get a new plan and that they did not have any phones to sell in the store. I did not need a new plan. I did not believe the sales agent and I left the store. I called At&t and talked to a great customer service rep. I bought an Iphone 11 and I will get it today. No monthly payments and no change in my service.Response from AT&TNovember 25, 2020Hello Deborah B. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- July 26, 20201 out of 5I hate this store! Make you feel like they are doing you a favor!Response from AT&TAugust 10, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you better in the future
- July 4, 20201 out of 5Poor customer service. I ordered an iphone 11 for my upgrade plan and I wanted to return it after a week because I didn't like it. I went to store and they told me to ship it using return lable they sent me. I did post it and now after 2 months they are telling me that they didn't receive the phone and they are charging me extra for nothing every month. Everytime that I go to the store they tell me something different and they don't have a clue what they are doing. 2 weeks ago I went to this store and they told come next week because they might receive it by next week. I went in after 2 weeks and this time they told they don't know how to check if phone was received or not. Most of them are so rude mostly white guys.Their rating for customer service should be below 0.Response from AT&TJuly 7, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope to serve you better in the future.
- June 26, 20201 out of 5Poor customer service, went in to update my old decrepit iPhone 6 that was not responding. Salesman told me that the iPhone I was interested in would cost me $18 and change every month, when I showed him that I have an upgrade offer for $10 a month, he told me that was wrong and his price was right. I even explained to him that AT&T customer service had verified that price, he told me that the customer service agent lied to me. He was rather rude the entire time. Needless to say, I told him I’d just deal with a locked up phone and walked out. It seems to me that customer service from AT&T lately is very lacking. Not something I’d expect after being a customer for Ofer 18 years.Response from AT&TJune 27, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- June 24, 20201 out of 5Poor customer service, refused to update my phone at ATT price. I was told by salesman that ATT price is wrong and their customer service agent lied to me. I have been an ATT customer for about 18 years and this experience was the worst I have had. Seems like ATT customer service simply does not care about the customers that they are supposed to be helping.Response from AT&TJune 25, 2020Hi Mike, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.