AT&T Store Savannah Savannah
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
310 W Broughton St
, GA 31401
Our #1 Priority is to keep our customers, staff and communities safe. We ask customers to use our self-service options by visiting att.com or download the myAT&T app to complete transactions like pay your bill, upgrade your device and buy accessories 24/7. This will help our stores serve critical customer needs.
Fast. Free. Convenient with curbside delivery
Place your order online, then visit our store to pick up your order with our NEW curbside delivery! Subject to availability. Order must be placed by 4pm local time. Restrictions apply.
A better way to shop online
Shopping from the comfort of your home is easy. Enjoy waived activation fee, free shipping & returns, and flexible return policy. Subject to change.
INTRODUCING AT&T TV
AT&T TV combines Live TV, a huge On Demand library, Cloud DVR storage, Voice Control, plus access to 5000+ TV & music apps all in one device!
AT&T PREPAID: Autopay & Save
Unlimited data $45/mo. Sign up for a new AT&T PREPAID unlimited plan with AutoPay, and keep an extra $20 in your pocket every month.
AT&T has the fastest wireless network in Savannah
New nationwide results from Speedtest® by Ookla are confirming what our wireless customers already are enjoying.
5G Phones From AT&T
Experience the future of mobile communication now─with AT&T 5G phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note10+, LG V60 ThinQ 5G & more. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details
Special offers on your favorite phones
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $1,200 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and unlimited data plans.
iPhone XRLearn how to get the amazing iPhone XR 64GB for $1/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for free. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone 6sLearn how to get the powerful iPhone 6s for $99.99 with a $65 per month plan or higher. Requires payment on a new line of service on $65 or greater monthly plan. AT&T may slow data speeds if the network is busy. Limited time. While supplies last. First month svc. charge & applicable taxes due at sale. Excludes upgrades. Other charges, usage & other restr’s may apply.
About the Savannah Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our Savannah Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in Savannah, GA. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our Savannah, GA store located at 310 West Broughton Street! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
2.2 out of 5.0(7 Reviews)
- March 5, 20201 out of 5The store manager and district manager displayed questionable ethical behavior and work standards that ultimately lack the critical tenets of an organization that is customer service oriented. Also, based on my observation of the chain of events that unveiled on the night I was there, the store manager and district manager created not only an environment of enmity, but also closely reflects why the store only has a worrying 2.7 star review on the AT&T website –seems to me this is not the first time this duo of incompetency have let customers down. Ultimately, not addressing this issue, AT&T is risking the loss of potential and current customers.
I suggest formally reprimanding the 2 store managers with letters of concern for their lack of professionalism and absolute disregard for customers and furthermore provide additional training on how to be better managers in a customer service oriented organization.
- March 3, 20201 out of 5The store manager and district manager displayed questionable ethical behavior and work standards that ultimately lack the critical tenets of an organization that is customer service oriented. Also, based on my observation of the chain of events that unveiled on the night I was there, the store manager and district manager created not only an environment of enmity, but also closely reflects why the store only has a worrying 2.7 star review on the AT&T website –seems to me this is not the first time this duo of incompetency have let customers down. Ultimately, not addressing this issue, AT&T is risking the loss of potential and current customers.
Update: I was with no service for TWO days which is unacceptable. I walked into the store and the store manager didn't even have the courtesy to apologize for his negligence.
- February 4, 20201 out of 5The guy working there closed the store an hour and a half early. I'm in the military and was in Savannah for 3 weeks for a mission. My phone stopped working so I went to this store on a Sunday. Google listed it as open at 12 but the store had a sign that they're closed on sundays. Not the stores fault, thanks google. So I bought a phone online to have shipped to my hotel. At&t cancelled my order because "identification could not be verified". I called at&t and the rep told me I had to now go in person to a store. So next day I'm back at this store and the kid is closing an hour and a half early. He atleast opened the door and told me "Sorry". Now I'm here for another 2 weeks with no days off and a broken phone.
- August 2, 20181 out of 5They had terrible customer service they did not help at all they didn’t want to sale me the phone at all they over all sucked
- May 7, 20185 out of 5The service was great. The AC in the store had just broken but the associate there didn’t dwell on it and apologized for the heat.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.