AT&T Store Savannah Oglethorpe Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Savannah
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Prepaid PlansLearn how to save $15/mo. on a new unlimited line with AutoPay signup. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Savannah?After 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Other fees, charges, and restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Savannah Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 28, 20205 out of 5Excellent service. Salesman CJ was very helpful. I recommend any first responder wanting to switch to first net to request his assistance.Response from AT&TOctober 30, 2020Hi! Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate our First Responders and work hard to make them a priority everyday. Its great to hear reviews like this!
- March 23, 20201 out of 5I went into a location at the Oglethorpe Mall in Sav GA to see if they had any trade in deals for my iphone which worked fine. The salesperson, Nathan Certain told me I could do an even trade for an iphone8 but there would be a $25.00 trade in fee. I restated "so this will be the only charge?" He assured me that would be the only charge being the 8 was an older phone. A month later, I get in a statement and there's a payment plan on there. I went in the store and spoke with the manager and he kept stating he didn't know what deal Nathan and I worked out and couldn't do anything. I contacted ATT was told I would start seeing a partial credit on future statements. Two statements later I was told the same thing. When I called the following month, I was told I didn't qualify for the credit and there was nothing they could do. Crappy service in the store and from corporate. Avoid!
- April 18, 20195 out of 5
- April 18, 20195 out of 5The Assistant Manager was more than accommodating to my husband and I needs! My husband was doing an upgrade and I was purchasing a watch but on top of that I switched over cable services because it ethically made sense from saving significant money with AT&T!! I completely appreciate everything!
- March 7, 20195 out of 5I was helped right away their service to me was awesome