Test your internet connection
Check if another device or computer can connect to the internet. Don’t have AT&T Internet? Contact your internet service provider (ISP).Restart your home network
- Shut off devices that connect to Wi-Fi®. Devices may include computers, TVs, tablets, phones, modems, routers, and hubs.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi gateway and wait a few moments. If you see:
- The indicator lights are on, go to step 3
- An error light, or the gateway doesn’t connect, contact your internet service provider (ISP)
- Connect your devices to the internet.
Check to see if the error is cleared. Sign in to DIRECTV STREAM