Our goal is to provide you with the entertainment you want at a good value. We had hoped to avoid any interruption of your channels, but unfortunately, we are still working with channel owners to secure an agreement. We share your frustration and hope to bring back your missing channels as soon as possible.
In the meantime, here are some suggestions for how to watch the shows you may be missing.
Many network broadcasts can be viewed on their apps or websites.
Follow these instructions to get started:
1. Launch a network app and select a program to watch.
2. When prompted if you have a TV provider, select Yes.
3. From the list of providers, select AT&T TV, DIRECTV or U-verse TV.
4. Sign in with your user ID and password. (Use the same credentials you use to manage your account on myAT&T or directv.com
5. Enjoy your program! Locast app
Locast is available in select markets for free on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Google Play, Apple App Store, AT&T TV devices, and internet-connected DIRECTV and U-verse receivers.
Find out how to use Locast with your service:
For additional info, please visit the TV Promise page