If you recently had AT&T business phone installed and can't make or receive calls, make sure you complete the activation step outlined in your Voice Activation Guide.
If you still have trouble after activation, try the following:
- Check for loose connections. Quite often, a loose cable or cord turns out to be the problem.
- Reboot your wireless gateway. To do this, unplug the power cord from the back of your gateway, wait 10 seconds, and then plug it back in.
If you still have trouble, and you’re using a network hub and power supply unit (PSU) with battery backup, do the following:Note:
The PSU may be located in the parking garage or a closet near an outside wall.
- Press and release the red Reset button on the side of the PSU to reset the service. Don’t press it for more than nine seconds. If you do, you might reset everything to the factory default settings and lose your personal settings.
- Wait two minutes for the indicator lights to blink on the wireless gateway.
- Check to see if your phone service is working.
If these steps didn't help you, contact us
for further assistance.