Yes. If you are registered for AT&T online account management you may use different credit/debit card or checking/savings accounts to pay each of your telephone accounts. You may choose to store your financial information for easy monthly payments. Or, you can edit stored payment options.
- Sign in with your User ID and password
- Tap the personal icon in the upper-right of the screen next to Sign Out.
- Select View Profile.
- Select Billing & payment options.
- Select Payment options.
- Select Manage payment activity & options.
- Scroll down the Stored payment method section to complete your transaction.