You can make a call from your business phone or you can initiate a call from the Web that will connect your business phone to the number you called.Make a call from your phone
Make a call from the Web
- Local calls Enter the 7- or 10-digit phone number.
- Long distance calls Enter 1 plus the area code and the 7-digit phone number.
- International calls Enter 011 plus the country code and the 7-digit phone number.
- Sign in to MyAT&T for Business.
- Select + sign on the AT&T Phone for Business card and select Manage my plan from the Phone card.
- Select view and manage all AT&T Phone features.
- Select Phone Details.
- From Voice Options
- Select Make a Call.
- Enter the number you want to call or select a number from your Call Logs or Address Book.
- Decide whether you want to activate or deactivate Caller ID Blocking and Call Waiting for the call in the Make a call tab.
- Select Call.
When your business phone rings, pick it up and the call will be completed.