Business Attendant (BA) provides your inbound callers a 24/7 call answering and routing service to quickly direct them to the right person and/or department.
- Calls can be routed to any phone number in the U.S. or Canada.
- Calls can be routed to cell numbers, landline numbers, VoIP numbers, and Toll Free numbers. International numbers are not supported.
- Callers can also be routed to short, pre-recorded messages, or to specified voicemail boxes, or back to the main menu.
After your order for AT&T Business Attendant is complete, securely sign in to your myAT&T account to:
- Create and/or upload recordings (.wav files).
- Design and manage the call routing tree, including assigning dial keypad numbers for each branch option.
- Assign specific recorded .wav files for each branch.
- Establish during business hours and after business hours messaging.
- Test your set-up.
- Turn Business Attendant feature on and off.
Your personalized greeting & message recordings are created in one of two ways:
- Upload a prerecorded .wav file to your computer hard drive and then upload the file on the Business Attendant configuration page in your myAT&T online account.
- Request our network to call you by entering your 10 digit telephone number on the Business Attendant configuration page in your myAT&T online account and follow the simple, recorded prompts to record your messages over the phone.