: You must use your AT&T email or user ID associated with the primary account holder to sign in. If you sign in as a subaccount, you won’t see these billing options.
You can pay your AT&T bill
online. Online payments allow you to securely pay your AT&T bills online using a credit/debit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa) or a checking or savings account. The AT&T AutoPay
service also allows you to set up regular monthly automatic payments using your credit/debit card. Note
: You can still receive a paper bill or choose paperless billing.
- Sign in to your online AT&T account, with your Primary Member ID.
- Select Go to Bill & Payments.
- If you have multiple accounts, select the account you want to view from the account selector at the top.
- Your previous bill activity and current bill will display. Expand sections to view additional details.
- To pay your bill, select Make a payment.
- To see a copy of your paper bill, select View paper bill.
- To view past bills up to 36 billing periods, select Billing & payments history or the History tab.
If you have multiple accounts that are linked together, repeat steps 3 and 4 above for each account that you want to view or pay.
We offer services that allow you to pay automatically each month. The AT&T Auto Payment service allows you to authorize your bank, credit union or financial institution to automatically debit your savings or checking account to pay your monthly AT&T charges - if your credit status allows.
Set up automatic payments on our website:
- Sign in to your online AT&T account.
- Go to Profile > Update bank accounts & credit cards.
- Select Sign up for AutoPay (in the AutoPay section).
- If you have multiple accounts, select the account to enroll in AutoPay.
- Select a payment method, complete any necessary fields, then select Continue.
- Review your enrollment information and select Submit.
Repeat steps 2 - 4 for each account you wish to enroll in AutoPay.Use our fast payment option
No need to sign in to your account. Just use your account number or active AT&T phone number to make a payment. Be sure to have your payment amount in mind. Make a fast payment