- Don't send cash. Pay by credit card because you're protected.
- Don't send any financial information via email. It is not a safe method for communicating this sensitive information (credit-card or Social Security numbers).
- Don't forget to read the return policy and other terms of the deal before ordering.
- Don't buy from a site you don't feel absolutely comfortable with. If you sense something is just not right about the company you are ordering from, then don't make a deal.
- Don't forget to inspect your new product as soon as it arrives. Notify the seller as soon as possible if there is a problem. * = Secure sites have a key or closed lock displayed in the web browser. Another way to know if a site is secure by the web address (URL) on the page begins with "https" instead of just "http." If you are at all unsure, then phone the company and provide your information that way.
McAfee, Inc. 3965 Freedom Circle, Santa Clara, CA 95054, 888.847.8766, www.mcafee.com
McAfee and/or additional marks herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of McAfee, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. McAfee Red in connection with security is distinctive of McAfee brand products. All other registered and unregistered trademarks herein are the sole property of their respective owners. (c) 2006 McAfee, Inc. All rights reserved.