File sharing must be enabled for each account to be shared. Note:
If you're using Web Remote Access to view shared folders on a Mac OS 10.X computer, sign-in using the Registered User option. Enter the Mac account short name in lower case letters as the User Name and then enter the account password.
To share folders on a Mac OS 10.X computer:
- Open System Preferences.
- Click Sharing
- Click the check box next to Window File Sharing in the Services tab.
- The Macintosh computer appears in Web Remote Access with the name in the "Computer Name" field.
- If you have not done so already, you may change this name.
- Select Accounts and open Account Preferences.
- Select the user account that you want to share.
- Click on Edit Account.
- In the account settings, select Allow user to sign in from Windows.