Three-Way Conference Call allows you to speak simultaneously with two other individuals. For example, if you are speaking to a client and need to speak to your colleague at the same time, you can easily use Three-Way Conference Call to connect all three of you. How do I use Three-Way Conference Call for my Basic Centrex System?
When you want to place another call and have the other party join in (Three-Way Conference Call):
- Pick up receiver and answer/place call.
- While on call, press flash button or switch hook.
- Listen for special dial tone (three short beeps followed by dial tone).
- Dial feature access code (-).
- Listen for confirmation tone (two short beeps followed by dial tone).
- Dial the number you want to call.
- Third party answers.
- Press flash button or switch hook again to connect original caller.
Check out the printable Dialing Guide (PDF, 306KB)
for more help.