Did you receive an account change notification (call or email) and want to know more?
Your privacy is important to us and we want to make certain you requested or authorized the account maintenance action you were notified about.
These notifications are typically a result of requested account updates during a recent interaction with AT&T
(via online, automated voice response, and/or service representative).
There are several potential account change actions which may have triggered the notifications to be provided:
- Bill address change
- Email address change
- Online account creation
- Adding an account to an existing online profile
- Security question and/or answer change
- Passcode change
- Temporary or forgotten password support
- Change in billing format (paperless or paper)
- Combine bill updates
If you are aware of the account change, no further action is needed
To view your current account settings and profile:
- Sign in to your online account and select View Profile in the upper-right corner.
- Select Account users from the menu.
If you still have questions or have not requested a change, please contact us at 888.944.0447