- Enable Wi-Fi on your laptop and select the SSID or Wi-Fi Network name attwifi.
- Open a Web browser and select from the following options:
- For free Wi-Fi access, select I have an AT&T Account or Sign in with your AT&T Wi-Fi username and password.
- For On the Spot temporary Wi-Fi access, select Purchase AT&T Wi-Fi access.
- In the Username field, enter your primary AT&T account username.
- Enter the password for your primary account.
- From the Make a Selection drop-down list, select your AT&T network name (such as sbcglobal.net or att.net).
- Select Get Connected.
If you’re a business owner interested in providing an AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spot, call AT&T Wi-Fi support at 888.888.7520
.Virtual private network (VPN)
Our Wi-Fi network supports secure Virtual Private Network (VPN) access. If you have VPN, we recommend that you connect to the Internet through it. For information out AT&T VPN services for business, visit VPN Services
If you are using a hardware VPN router, contact the AT&T Wi-Fi Technical Operations Center toll-free at 888.888.7520
to make special arrangements.