Ship your trade-in phone
You have 14 days to return your old device once your new device has shipped.
After you ship
- Gather the prepaid return label that came with your original phone shipment, and the box that came with your upgraded smartphone.
- Put your trade-in phone (with the battery) and signed agreement in the box, and seal it.
- Affix the prepaid label over the current box label. Do not use this label to return a new phone.
- Make note of the tracking number (found on the return label) so you can track your package after shipping. The number will begin with either 610 or 725.
- Mail via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Request a U.S. Mail Receipt confirming that you have shipped your trade-in within 14 days of receiving your new device.
- Use your tracking number to track your return at newgistics.com.
You will receive a text message on your new smartphone, and an email confirming the receipt of your trade-in with our assessment of its condition.
Your phone should meet all the following standards, or you may be charged the remaining outstanding balance on your AT&T Next installment agreement:
See all important details
- The smartphone is the same make and model as your original smartphone.
- It is in good physical and fully functional condition, which means:
- It must power on and off.
- The screen must be intact, free of any chips, and function properly.
- The device must be free of breaks or cracks.
- The battery must be included.
- The Activation Lock must be disabled (apps like Find My iPhone lock the phone and need to be disabled).
- The phone has been reset, and does not have any type of lock disabling it (such as Find my iPhone).
- The phone has not been reported as lost or stolen (for example, blacklisted).
- We need to receive your trade-in within 44 days (for customers or Individual Responsibility Users, or 75 days for Corporate Responsibility Users).