U-verse Welcome Center
- Order & Installation
- Your First Bill
Payments & Paperless Billing
Paying Your Bill
When it comes to paying your bill, AT&T gives you a variety of ways to pay. You can:
Enroll in AutoPay
Follow these steps for each AT&T service you want to enroll in AutoPay:
- Log in to myAT&T.
- Select Enroll in AutoPay.
- If you have multiple accounts linked to an Access ID select Enroll all accounts not already enrolled in AutoPay or select Customize my AutoPay enrollment to chose which account or accounts you want to enroll in AutoPay.
- Select an existing account, New Checking/Savings Account, or New Credit/Debit Card.
- Provide the required information to complete AutoPay enrollment. Confirmation is automatically sent; no further action is needed.
Allow 4 to 6 weeks for your automatic payments to start. Continue to pay as usual until your bill says that the amount due will be paid by your bank account or credit/debit card. This information is displayed near the top of your bill. You'll have time to review your statement before it is automatically paid in case you have any billing questions.
Pay By Smartphone or Mobile Device
To make a payment from your mobile device, download the myAT&T app, or go to m.att.com/myatt in your mobile Web browser.*
- Launch the myAT&T app, or go to m.att.com/myatt, and log in to your account.
- If you have more than one AT&T service, select U-verse, and then select the account name.
- Select Pay bill.
- Provide the required information, and select Continue.
View your current bill securely, and pay it online with your credit card (American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard®, or Visa®) or with your checking or savings account. This service is free with myAT&T.
- Log in to myAT&T with your Primary Member ID or your AT&T Access ID.
- Select Make a Payment.
- Select a Payment Method from the drop-down list.
1. Selecting a new debit/credit card or checking/savings account opens a pop-up. Complete the fields that apply, and select Continue.
2. Select Split this payment to pay your bill with two different payment methods.
- Select Next.
- Select Submit.