Bring Award winning satisfaction to your future residents.
AT&T Internet was ranked #1 in the J.D. Power 2020 Residential Internet Service Provider Satisfaction Study in the North Central, South and West regions – everywhere we offer internet.
Why AT&T FiberSM?
Be a leader by bringing our latest fiber technology throughout your new property. Once enabled, your residents will be able to activate service and enjoy reliability from America’s favorite for fiber internet.1
Every 33 seconds someone chooses AT&T Fiber.1
Reliability based on network availability.
Build a Smart Property
- Stay competitive long term with 100% fiber network directly to every unit
- Intelligently connect and manage amenities, utilities, security and more
- 1 GIG connection - our max speed and our max bandwidth2
Impress residents with performance
- AT&T Fiber delivers 80% more bandwidth than cable3
- Up to 20x faster upload speeds than cable4
- Residents will be able to get fast, whole home Wi-Fi connectivity with AT&T Smart Wi-Fi5
Connect residents with Instant-On
- Take the stress out of moving by easily connecting your residents to AT&T Internet
- Pre-install the Wi-Fi gateway so residents can connect and order instantly6
- No waiting for a technician to install
1Based on publicly-available data of net customer adds for major fiber providers over previous four quarters.
2Internet speed claims represent maximum network service capability speeds and based on wired connection to gateway. Actual customer speeds may vary based on a number of factors and are not guaranteed. Download speeds are typically up to 940Mbps due to overhead capacity reserved to deliver the data. For more information, go to www.att.com/speed101.
3Based on combined upload and download capacity versus major cable providers: Xfinity, Spectrum & Cox 1 GIG cable service with uploads of 35mbps.
4Comparison of Internet 1000 wired upload connection speed to major cable providers: Xfinity, Spectrum & COX 1 GIG cable service with uploads of 35 Mbps. For more information, go to att.com/speed101.
5AT&T Smart Wi-Fi requires installation of a BGW210, 5268AC, or NVG599 Wi-Fi Gateway. Standard with Internet plans (12M or higher). Whole home Wi-Fi connectivity may require AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extender(s) sold separately.
6Limited availability in select areas. May not be available in your area. Restrictions apply. Subject to agreement. Instant On service may be temporarily prevented by conditions beyond the control of AT&T including but not limited to faulty equipment, loss of electric power, failure of prior residential disconnection and/or failure of residents to pass credit check.
AT&T Managed Wi-Fi
- Dedicated Internet access on AT&T network
- Supports 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps connection
- No in-room modems or equipment
- Property-wide Wi-Fi roaming for staff, residents, and guests
- Scalable solutions designed to fit any size property
Ongoing property support
- Dedicated account managers will help to keep your residents happy
- Advertising and on-site assistance will be provided
- Digital assets available to co-brand website and make buying process easier for residents
- Simplified pricing and options to put customers first
3 easy steps to bring AT&T Fiber to your development
More for your residents
Beyond super-fast Internet, residents can experience the ultimate in entertainment by combining their AT&T Internet, TV and Wireless services.
Fast. Reliable. Secure.
- Included with unlimited wireless plans at no extra charge
IT’S NOT COMPLICATED
* AT&T 5G requires compatible plan and device. 5G not available everywhere. Go to att.com/5Gforyou for details.
Bundles of savings
- Internet and TV with reliability that exceeds 99%*
- Options to save when residents have more than one AT&T service**
* Internet reliability based on network availability. TV reliability based on Nationwide Study of representative cities.
** Does not apply with bulk services
Smart Wi-Fi for your Smart Home
- Enjoy the best and fastest Wi-Fi connection wherever you are in the home using our most advanced Wi-Fi technology*
- Manage screen time, monitor bandwidth and track data usage by devices with our Smart Home Manager app**
* AT&T Smart Wi-Fi requires installation of a BGW210, 5268AC, or NVG599 Wi-Fi Gateway. Standard with Internet plans (12M or higher). Whole home Wi-Fi connectivity may require AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extender(s) sold separately.
** AT&T Smart Home Manager is available to AT&T Internet service customers with a compatible AT&T Wi-Fi Gateway. Limited to home Wi-Fi network. Parental Controls and Data Usage features available with BGW210, 5268AC and NVG599 Wi-Fi Gateways.
Unwavering service and support
- Choice of 5,000+ conveniently located local retail stores
- The myAT&T app easy account access and management
- 24/7 online chat and phone support
Entertainment all in one place
Get access to top apps like HBO Max and Netflix on Google Play.11 Req's separate subscription/login for HBO, Netflix, and Pandora.
Our voice remote comes with Google Assistant to search content and control your TV and compatible smart home devices.22 Req’s compatible smart home device, app & service. Google is a trademark of Google LLC. Google login required.
Record 500 hours to your Cloud DVR and access on the go.33 A Data connection req’d. Recording expire after 90 days. Restrictions apply. Available only in the U.S. (excl. Puerto Rico & U.S.V.I). Req’s compatible device & data connection.
Top networks including live national, regional, and local sports channels like ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, NBC Sports Network, and more.44 Regional sports & local channels may vary & not be available in select areas.
Plug in and watch, with easy self-setup. No technician appointment required.
Ready to get started?
Begin the evaluation process now
Interested in bringing AT&T Fiber to your multi-family property? Fill out the form with your property information. One of our experts will determine if your property is eligible for AT&T Fiber and will be in touch to discuss a custom solution that fits your needs.
With AT&T Fiber, your property will have the infrastructure to meet and exceed resident’s bandwidth needs now and for years to come.
AT&T conducts an evaluation to determine the feasibility of adding fiber to your building. If possible, we will bring fiber to each resident unit at no charge.
AT&T offers different contract types that give you the flexibility to meet the needs of your residents. Bulk, Access and Marketing agreement options are available.