AT&T Wi-Fi for Apartment Communities
We connect properties of any type, any size!
On-campus and Off-campus living.
Assisted and Independent living.
Military housing, RV Parks, and Marinas
Watch how AT&T can upgrade your property
AT&T Managed Wi-Fi
Benefits of our Managed Wi-Fi solution:
- Tailored resident experience
Dedicated Internet access on AT&T network
- Supports 100Mbps to 1Gbps connection
- Property-wide Wi-Fi roaming
- Scalable solutions designed to fit any size property
- No in-room modems or equipment
- Staff, residents, and guests stay connected to the internet while on property
Give your residents the internet speeds and entertainment they deserve.
- 100% Fiber network
- High Speed Internet with Over 99% Reliability*
- *Based on network availability.
- Premium entertainment experience
- Advanced technology solutions that are customizable and can accommodate any size property
- AT&T has the best wireless network*
- Access to over 5,000 AT&T stores nationwide
- *Based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
3 easy steps to bring AT&T Fiber to your development
Begin the evaluation process now
Interested in bringing AT&T to your community? Fill out the form with your property information. One of our experts will determine if your property is eligible and will be in touch to discuss a custom solution that fits your needs.
Any other questions?
Yes. AT&T offers Wi-Fi services for Apartment Communities, a property-wide managed Wi-Fi service. Contact us to learn more about the right service to fit your property's needs.
AT&T Internet over fiber supports a 1000Mbps connection.* AT&T Wi-Fi for Apartment Communities can accompany our fiber solutions or standalone, speeds will vary.
- *Download typically 940Mbps max based on wired connection to gateway.
AT&T will conduct a site survey and design a managed Wi-Fi solution to fit the needs or your property. In most cases resident disruption is minimal. AT&T will set up resident, guest, and private staff Wi-Fi SSIDs. After installation, AT&T provides 24x7 support and monitoring of the Wi-Fi access points located on your property.