Do what you love on the nation’s best and also fastest network
Apple Watch Series 4 Nike+ - 44mm
Apple Watch Series 4 Nike+ - 40mm
Apple Watch Series 4 - 40mm
Power, protect, and personalize your iPad just how you like it.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the hardware and software requirements for pairing an Apple Watch?
- Apple Watch Series 4 or Apple Watch Series 3
- iPhone 6 or later running iOS 11 or later
- An AT&T cellular plan.
- How do I activate cellular service on Apple Watch Series 4 or Apple Watch Series 3? How does it work?
Good news—your iPhone and Apple Watch Series 4 or Apple Watch Series 3 will share the same phone number. So you won’t have to get or remember another phone number.
- Apple Watch Series 4 or Apple Watch Series 3 has an embedded SIM (eSIM) in it, so there’s no need to get a SIM card or transfer the SIM from another device.
- When you pair your Apple Watch to your iPhone, you will be prompted to set up cellular service and guided through a few simple steps.
- If you don't see a plan during setup, contact us and we can help you find one that works for you.
- If you choose not to set up cellular service during the initial Apple Watch setup process, you can always go back later to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select Cellular under My Watch to sign up.
- What AT&T plans are eligible to add the watch?
- AT&T Unlimited &More
- AT&T Unlimited &More Premium
- AT&T Mobile Share Flex
- What are the Apple plan details with an Apple Watch addition?
- Requires a $10/month access charge.
- Line limits may apply.
- What kind of wireless network support is available with the Apple Watch?
- Apple Watch seamlessly connects to the cellular network whenever it's not connected to a nearby iPhone or Wi-Fi® access point.
- Apple Watch Series 3 supports voice and data over LTE** and UMTS. CDMA is not supported.