Buy a new device, trade-in your current one
Get bill credits for qualifying trade-in devices.
Get an AT&T promotion card for your old devices
Trade-in your old device and we’ll send a card you can use towards other AT&T products and services.
Already have your
Select Get started below to trade-in your old device for bill credits using code TRADEOFFER22.
Out with the old, in with the new
- When you buy a new device with a qualifying trade-in offer, tell us the make/model of your trade-in device during checkout.
- After you receive your new device, we’ll ship a prepaid mailing kit for your trade-in (kit arrives about 10 business days after your new device).
- Use the kit to mail us your trade-in device. We’ll update you on your trade-in status via email and text.
- Check your AT&T wireless bill for your credits (this may take 2-3 billing cycles).
Goodbye, old devices. Hello, promotion card.
Have an old device you don’t use? Trade it for a promotion card to use towards your AT&T bill, new devices, or accessories. Here’s how:
- Learn your device’s value and let us know where to send your trade-in kit.
- We'll mail you a prepaid shipping kit for your trade-in device.
- Once we receive your trade-in, we’ll mail you an AT&T promotion card worth your device’s value that you can use in AT&T-owned retail stores or on at att.com
Frequently asked questions
- How does the AT&T Trade-in program work?The AT&T Trade-in program allows you to turn in your old wireless phones and other devices to receive credit from AT&T for the value of the device or as part of an AT&T device offer.
With our quick online process, it's fast and easy!
• Answer a few questions to find out how much your device is worth.
• Choose to have a prepaid trade-in kit sent to you or print a label and use your own materials.
• Track the status of your trade using our tracker.
- After I complete my trade-in online, what happens next?• You’ll get an email with details on how to send in your old device.
• Your prepaid shipping supplies will arrive within 10 business days.
• Send us your old device within 30 days of activating your new one.
• Before mailing, turn off activation locks like Find My iPhone and Google Activation locks to limit processing delays and avoid losing your trade in value.
- If I’m trading in as part of a promotion, how long will it take to receive promo credits?Once you’ve met all promo requirements, you’ll receive the promo credits within 1-3 billing cycles.