1. ACCESS ENHANCED PUSH-TO-TALK
: Long press the EPTT button
2. Review the End-User-License Agreement, then select the Checkmark icon
. Review the Confirm activation prompt, then select Yes
3. To view a tutorial on AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk, select View Tutorial
. To continue to the app without viewing the tutorial, select Skip Tutorial
Note: For this demonstration, Skip Tutorial was selected. The tutorial can be viewed later in AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk Settings. From the AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk app, select the Menu icon > Tutorial.
4. CREATE CONTACT
: From the Contacts tab
, select the Add icon
then select New Contact
Note: To import an already existing contact, select Import Contact then select the desired contact.
5. Enter the desired contact information
, then select the Checkmark icon
6. MAKE A CALL
: From the Contacts tab, select the desired contact
to call. Press the EPTT button
and begin speaking to make a call.
7. While on a call, press and hold the EPTT button
while speaking to talk to the call recipient. The Microphone icon
will be highlighted with a blue background. When the Call recipient is talking the Microphone icon
will turn gray.
8. IN-CALL OPTIONS
: Select the desired option
9. END CALL
: Select the End call icon
to end the call.