Use Wi-FiACCESS WI-FI
: Swipe down from the Notification bar
, then select and hold the Wi-Fi icon
CONNECT TO A WI-FI NETWORK
: If Wi-Fi is disabled, select the Wi-Fi switch
to enable Wi-FI services. When Wi-Fi is enabled, select the desired Wi-Fi network
to establish a connection.Note: If connecting to a secure network, enter the Wi-Fi password then select CONNECT. Secure networks will display with a Lock icon.
• When connected to a Wi-Fi network, the Wi-Fi connected icon
will be displayed in the Notification bar
.Note: Data transmitted over a Wi-Fi network does not count toward your AT&T data plan, and will not be billed. When using the AT&T network, data rates apply.
• REFRESH NETWORK LIST: Swipe down from the Wi-Fi screen to refresh the Wi-Fi network list.
• FORGET NETWORK: Select and hold the desired network name, then select Forget network.
• CONNECT TO A HIDDEN NETWORK: Scroll to the bottom of the Wi-Fi network list, then select Add network.
Note: When connecting to a hidden network, you will be prompted to enter the network SSID, security type, and password (if necessary) to continue.
• To optimize battery life, turn Wi-fi off when not in use. View Optimize Battery Life
for more information.