Accessibility features allow you to improve the usability of your device for users affected by impaired vision or hearing, cognitive difficulty, or reduced dexterity.
• Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon. Scroll to and select Accessibility.
TURN ON VOICE ASSISTANT:
1. Select Vision.
2. Select Voice Assistant.
3. Select the Voice Assistant switch.
Note: You will see prompts. Select OK. To disable voice assistant, double-tap the Voice Assistant switch.
1. From the Accessibility settings screen, select Accessibility shortcut.
2. Select Shortcut service.
3. Select the desired shortcut.
1. From the Accessibility settings screen, select Text-to-speech.
2. Adjust settings as desired.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.