In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
Swipe up or down to access camera modes such as Time Lapse Video, Slo-mo Video, Video, Photo, Square, and Pano.
Camera preservation settings allow you to preserve the last camera mode used instead of resetting to Photo mode when you reopen the camera. To preserve camera mode settings, from the home screen, select the Settings app > scroll to and select Camera > select Preserve Settings > Camera Mode Switch.
Note: To learn more about camera settings, visit the Camera and Video Settings tutorial.
1. From the Camera app, select the Gallery icon.
2. Swipe left to the desired photo, then select Edit.
3. Select the Crop icon. Select and drag the crop corners to crop as desired, then select Done.
Note: To further edit photos, from the editing screen, select the desired feature then edit settings as desired.
Live Text now works with videos. Pause any video to a frame with text and use Live Text to scan text to share, look up, translate and more.
1. From the Photos app, navigate to and select the desired video. Select the pause icon at the desired time.
2. Select the Live Text icon, then select and hold the desired text. Select the desired option.
You can isolate the subject of an image from its background then drag the isolated image into another app as an attachment such as the Messages, Mail or Notes app.
1. From the Photos app, navigate to and select the desired image. Select and hold the subject of the desired image. You can now drag the isolated image into another app.
2. With your isolated image selected, navigate to the desired app then release the isolated image to attach it.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.