Our 1,000+ security-related network patents monitor and stop threatening activities.
We label over 10 million spam calls per day—so you know when to ignore the call.
Automatic Fraud Call blocking detects and blocks over 270K calls per hour from fraudsters.
for extra device protection and more tools to block unwanted calls.
EVEN MORE PROTECTION
Get Advanced Mobile Security included
Upgrade to AT&T Unlimited ExtraSM or EliteSM for access to our advanced security features, 5G, and unlimited data at no extra cost.
AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
Compatible device req'd or 5G. 5G may not be available in your area. For coverage details, see att.com/5Gforyou. Video may be ltd. to SD. Credit card may be req'd (except MA, PA, ND). Req's download of AT&T Mobile Security App and Call Protect Apps. Add'l charges, usage, speed & other restr's apply.
AT&T ActiveArmor puts your security front and center
AT&T ActiveArmor℠ brings all of our security features and assets together. This includes 24/7 network protection, technology that proactively detects and prevents threats, plus mobile apps and solutions. Together, these capabilities help safeguard our wireless, fiber, and internet customers’ devices and data.
AT&T Wireless customers get the essential security features
The AT&T wireless network automatically provides customers with essential security features for no extra cost. These include network-based automatic fraud call blocking and suspected spam alerts. The AT&T Call Protect app lets users customize robocall protections and create personal call block lists.
The AT&T Mobile Security app can also help our customers keep their data safe for no extra charge. It provides features such as data breach alerts and device security.
Get access to advanced wireless security features
Customers with AT&T Unlimited Extra or AT&T Unlimited Elite get access to additional security features in the AT&T Mobile Security app for no extra charge. These include safe browsing, personal ID monitoring, and expanded Wi-Fi protection.
AT&T has recently also added enhanced Caller ID for these customers. With this feature, you can get listed caller names directly from the AT&T network—even if you don’t have their number saved in your contacts.
Security features for connecting at home
AT&T Internet customers also receive a range of security tools and features as part of their monthly service, including:
- The Smart Home Manager app provides a holistic view of devices and activities in the home, as well as parental controls.1
- AT&T Wi-Fi Gateway, network firewall, and anti-virus solutions help to protect devices from attacks.
1Compatible Gateway required.
Frequently asked questions
- What is AT&T ActiveArmorSMAT&T ActiveArmorSM is the combination of our 24/7 network protection with built-in, patented security technology that proactively detects and prevents threats, plus additional security apps and solutions. Together, these capabilities help safeguard our wireless, fiber, and internet customers’ devices and data.
- Connecting on the go: How does AT&T ActiveArmorSM protect me and how do I get it?
We automatically give our wireless customers essential security features including network-based automatic fraud call blocking and suspected spam risk alerts—at no extra cost.
Additionally, wireless customers can download the free AT&T Call Protect app to customize their robocall protection and even create their own personal block list. Securing our customers’ devices and data is just as important—with the free AT&T Mobile Security app wireless customers can enable device security and receive data breach alerts and tips.1
Customers on our best wireless plans—AT&T Unlimited ExtraSM and Unlimited EliteSM get enhanced Caller ID and additional advanced security features of the AT&T Mobile Security app including Personal ID monitoring, Safe Browsing, and expanded Wi-Fi protection at no extra charge.2
1Req’s compatible device/service and download of AT&T Mobile Security and Call Protect apps. Data charges may apply. Other terms and req’s apply. Visit att.com/callprotect to learn more.
2Also available for customers on other plans for $3.99/month. For AT&T unlimited plans, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. See att.com/unlimited for more details.
- Connecting at home: How does AT&T ActiveArmorSM protect me and how do I get it?
AT&T Internet and AT&T FiberSM provide a range of security tools as part of their monthly service. These tools use a combination of device and network capabilities to safeguard internet users, including:
· Smart Home Manager app provides a holistic view of devices and activities in the home, as well as parental controls (compatible gateway required).
· AT&T Wi-Fi Gateway, network firewall and anti-virus solutions help to protect devices from attack.