Moving your business is easy with AT&T
Your guide to an organized move
Here’s a handy checklist to help guide you through the moving process.
6 months out
- Assemble your moving team & assign responsibilities.
- Determine if you need moving insurance.
- Get moving estimates, including disposal & insurance costs from moving companies.
3 to 4 months out
- Settle on a moving plan.
- Confirm your moving date(s).
- Finalize your new office design, floor plan & other aesthetics.
- Order new business cards, collateral, and special equipment.
1 to 2 months out
- Select a moving company and an IT person if necessary.
- Schedule & transfer relevant utilities.
- Inform customers & suppliers about your move.
- Update your address everywhere: subscriptions, mailing lists, websites, etc.
Frequently asked questions
- I’m moving, how do I move my AT&T Business services to my new address?
- I’m not a current customer. How can I get AT&T services for my business when I move to my new address?Let’s get you set up. First, check availability at your new address to see which AT&T Internet for Business and AT&T Business Fiber plans are available. Once you find the best internet plan for your business choose your install date during checkout. If you need assistance, contact an AT&T Business moving specialist at 800.321.2000.
- When do I need to contact AT&T before moving?We recommend contacting us at least two weeks prior to your move.
- How much does it cost to move my AT&T Business services?Call us at 800.321.2000 to speak with an AT&T Business moving specialist. They’ll be happy to go over any costs and make sure you get our best deals.
- Can I make changes to my AT&T Business services when I move?Of course! Call us at 800.321.2000 to speak with an AT&T Business moving specialist to upgrade or change your current services.
- When I move to my new address should I take my current AT&T equipment with me?
Moving your service doesn’t have to be stressful
There’s a lot of stress that comes with finding a new location for your business. With AT&T, moving your service doesn’t have to be one of them. You can start the process of transferring your current AT&T Business services to a new address in just a few minutes. Just contact a moving specialist at 800.321.2000, share your preferred installation date, and you’ll get a confirmation email within 24 hours. That’s pretty much all there is to it.
Changing your AT&T Internet for Business or AT&T Phone for Business plan when you move
If your current plan isn’t available at your new business address or you want to change your AT&T Internet for Business or AT&T Phone for Business services for some other reason, just let your moving specialist know. They can help you upgrade or change your plan at your new address.
New to AT&T? Get your service started at your new business location.
If you’re planning on moving and not a current AT&T customer, now might be a great time to get started with AT&T Internet for Business , AT&T Phone for Business, or an Internet and voice bundle. There are plenty of great plans and packages to get you started. Check availability at your new address here.