Why is my AT&T Internet price changing?
AT&T is working to better align our pricing structure across our entire service territory to help eliminate customer confusion and streamline our business operations. This change aligns rate plans with our current market rates. When will this change affect me?
The timing of the price change is based upon your particular billing period. You will see the new rate reflected within two bill cycles following the date listed in your original notification. Is AT&T offering anything additional for this new higher price?
With the features, reliability and experience our broadband services provide today, we are confident that AT&T offers the best value around. For example, our service includes access to the AT&T national Wi-Fi network, with more than 20,000 U.S hot spots, at no additional charge!** Why should I stay with AT&T Internet Service?
There are lots of reasons to stay with AT&T Internet service:
- Trusted Provider: AT&T is committed to providing our customers with outstanding products and services at a great value, and we continue to offer a variety of services designed to meet your individual needs.
- Value-Added Services: AT&T Internet offers services and features that provide you with convenience and added value, including:
- Wi-Fi Access on the entire AT&T national Wi-Fi network, included for all of our customers at no additional charge. You can stay connected almost anywhere with over 20,000 hot spots in the United States alone.**
- AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee(R), included for Pro and Elite customers, to help keep you and your computer safe.*
- 11 email accounts with virtually unlimited storage and the ability to check mail from any PC.
- 24/7 Technical Support for help when you need it.
- The AT&T Toolbar for quick access to your favorite sites, applications, and features from one easy location, and from any page.
* AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee available at no charge to customers who purchase AT&T Internet or AT&T Internet services with downstream speeds of up to 3.0 Mbps or higher. For AT&T High Speed Internet customers who have a service with a maximum downstream speed of up to 1.5 Mbps or lower, the AT&T Internet Security Suite is an optional service. McAfee and/or other noted McAfee related products contained herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of McAfee, Inc., and/or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. McAfee Red in connection with security is distinctive of McAfee brand products. Any other non-McAfee related products, registered and/or unregistered trademarks contained herein is only by reference and are the sole property of their respective owners. ©
2011 McAfee, Inc. All rights reserved.
** AT&T Internet includes AT&T Wi-Fi Basic. Wi-Fi access not included with AT&T WorldNet service. A Wi-Fi enabled device required. Other restrictions apply. See www.attwifi.com
for details and locations.
Subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. provide products and services under the AT&T brand. ©
2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other trademarks are the property of their owners.