About primary and secondary online access
Shared password for AT&T Access ID and AT&T email
- One user ID will have primary online access to the account and can manage offers for secondary access.
- Secondary access users can co-manage the account online by doing most of the same functions as the person with primary access.
- Multiple people can have secondary access to an account.
If you have an AT&T user ID with an AT&T email address associated with it:
- The password will be the same on att.com and att.net.
- You can sign in with your user ID or email address to manage your account or check your email.
- If you change your password, it changes for both your user ID and your email address. Learn more about shared passwords troubleshooting.
- Remember for best security we recommend that you change your password often and use a new password each time.