To start receiving paper bills in the U.S. mail again:
- Sign in to myAT&T with your user ID and password.
- Select Profile found at the top of the Account overview page.
- Scroll to the Billing options section and select AutoPay and paperless billing to edit your preference.
- Follow the online instructions and select the button to set Paperless billing to off.
- When changing from paperless to paper bills, please also ensure that your billing address is correct. This can be verified or edited under Profile, then scroll to Account settings, then select Addresses.
Your paper bill will be restarted in approximately one month, depending on your billing cycle.
At any time, you can stop your paper bill and return to paperless bill by repeating these steps.