After you add another account to your user ID, you can:
Learn more about account users and permissions
- Sign in with one ID to manage multiple accounts.
- Have either primary or secondary online access to the account you added.
IDs, passwords, and email addresses
If you have an AT&T user ID with an AT&T email address associated with it:
- The password will be the same on att.com and currently.com.
- You can sign in with your user ID or email address to manage your account or check your email.
- If you change your password, it changes for both your user ID and your email address. Learn more about shared password troubleshooting