- The TOTAL BALANCE card will display the balance due on your account. From this card, you can now:
- Manage Auto pay
- Make a Payment towards your account balance
- View your Bill
- The WIRELESS card will display your business account number and usage data. If you have multiple business wireless accounts, you will see a card for each account. Hit the (+) button on your wireless card and you will be able to:
- Manage usage on your plan
- Manage your plan
- View your devices and features
- See your upgrade options
- Get more help and support
Once you link multiple business services to one Access ID, you will see cards for each service on your account. In addition to products and services we will display any pending orders and scheduled appointments on your account.
We have more good news for you!
You can also use the myAT&T app to manage your business wireless account. Use the myAT&T
app to perform a variety of tasks, such as:
- View your bill
- Make a payment
- Check order status
- Review your plan and features
- Go to att.com/myattapp on your smartphone or tablet, or
- Text the word myATT to 556699 from any device and get a link to download the app.