Lost device or voluntary suspend
Stolen phone or device
- Go to Account & services > My wireless.
- Scroll and select the device you want to unsuspend > Manage device & features.
- If prompted, select See device options.
- Next to the suspended device, select Reactivate.
- Follow the prompts to reactivate service on your device.
- If the suspended device is also blocked, the person whose name is on the bill needs to contact us to remove the block.
- If you’re outside of the AT&T network, it may take up to 24 hours for the device to be unblocked.
To reactivate service upon your return to the U.S. When reactivating service, you need to choose from currently available plans and features.
- We can only re-add Unlimited Smartphone Data plans that were removed at time of cancellation.
- If you had insurance before suspending your service, insurance will be re-added to your account at the time you reactivate service.
|Email address||Submit Military Cancel and/or Hold requests and copies of deployment orders to Business:|
- Include Military Cancellation or Military Restoral in the subject line.
- Documents over 2MB must be compressed in a ZIP file before being attached to the email.
| Fax||Business: 847-513-5950|
- Note: Long Distance charges may apply
221 Venture Way
Lafayette, LA 70507 USA
Hospitalization or incarceration
To reactivate service when you’re released. If you had insurance before suspending your service, insurance will be re-added to your account at the time you reactivate service.Non-payment
If your device was suspended due to non-payment, learn how to make a payment and restore service