AT&T Internet Speed Test
Looks like Adobe Flash didn't load. Maybe you don't have Flash, or Flash could be disabled on your device.
To use the AT&T Internet Speed Test, download the latest version of Flash.
Note: When Flash is installed or enabled, go to the speed test, and select the Start test button.
What are we measuring?
The speed test takes less than a minute and performs two key measurements:
- Download speed (the speed of data sent from the Internet to your computer)
- Upload speed (the speed of data sent from your computer to the Internet)
We also report latency and jitter, factors that could influence your speed.
About the Speed Test
Higher download speed makes typical activities faster. How fast data travels from your computer to the Internet.
Higher upload speed makes sending large email attachments or video chatting smoother. The delays that can happen as network data is processed.
Higher latency can make your Internet seem slower. Synchronization issues with data delivery.
Higher jitter can make your Internet seem slower.
Get more support
- Learn more about Internet speeds
- Compare Internet plan speeds
- Get help from ConnecTech
- Use our Troubleshoot & Resolve tool