AT&T SMART WI-FI
Create a home so smart, it’s genius
- Connect your whole home with reliable internet.
- Control your devices with our free app.
- Enjoy whole-home Wi-Fi® coverage with our latest tech.
AT&T SMART HOME MANAGER APP
- Control access to your Wi-Fi network, even when you’re away from the home.
- New Parental Controls! Set daily schedules to help manage family screen time.
- Monitor and manage data usage by device with the app.
AT&T WI-FI GATEWAY
A fast lane for your devices
- Use a router featuring our most advanced Wi-Fi technology.
- Automatically connect to the fastest signal in your home.
- Enjoy seamless, whole-home Wi-Fi coverage.
Control your music and other devices with your voice
APPLE TV 4K
Update your entertainment for a jaw-dropping TV experience
SMART WI-FI EXTENDER
AT&T Wi-Fi extenders help eliminate dead zones in your home
Step it up with fiber-fast internet
- Connect to our 100% fiber network.
- Get our fastest upload and download speeds.
- Perfect for smart home devices, multiple users, non-stop streaming and gaming.
Smart internet for a smart house
A smart home can’t function without internet. Get everything online and connected with AT&T internet that exceeds 99% reliability*, or see if AT&T Fiber is in your area for even faster connection speeds.
Set up your Wi-Fi
The AT&T Wi-Fi Gateway is more than just a router, it’s a fast lane for all your devices. Our latest Wi-Fi technology selects the best and fastest connection and helps keep your network secure and your internet running smoothly throughout your entire home.
Accessories for your connected home
Smart home devices include digital assistants, Bluetooth speakers, video doorbells, smart TVs, security systems, and any other device you can connect to the internet for an automated home system.
Manage your smart home
Once your internet and Wi-Fi network are set up, you can see all your connected smart devices with our Smart Home Manager app. Check to make sure your network is running properly, update passwords, and of course manage your smart devices.