EASY AS IT GETS
Total control at your fingertips
The Smart Home Manager app puts you in charge of your home Wi-Fi. You can:
- Manage screen time and user access
- Track data usage by device
- Invite guests with an email or text
- Test internet speed
ACTIVEARMOR℠ INTERNET SECURITY
Help keep your network protected
Smart Home Manager offers 24/7 protection that monitors suspicious behavior, blocks malicious sites, and scans for network vulnerabilities—across all connected devices.
24/7 VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
You’re covered with our experts
Get instant help, customized recommendations, and quick troubleshooting—anytime.
TEST & OPTIMIZE
Get real solutions—fast
Test signal strength with augmented reality*—plus check speed, network health and performance, and reboot with one tap.
PARENTAL CONTROL FEATURES
Monitor your family’s life online
Running a busy household is a 24/7 job. Streamline schedules for homework, dinner, and bedtime. Set daily limits, monitor bandwidth, and even track data usage by device.
AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extender is a Wi-Fi signal extender designed for use with AT&T Internet service provisioned via BGW210, 5268AC, or NVG599 Wi-Fi Gateways. Requires a separate purchase.
AT&T Smart Home Manager is available to AT&T Internet service customers with a compatible AT&T Wi-Fi Gateway. Limited to home Wi-Fi network.
Compatible AT&T Wi-Fi Gateway and Smart Home Manager app req'd; security features must be enabled; protects devices connected via Wi-Fi or Ethernet. Limited to home Wi-Fi network.
Frequently asked questions
- What does the AT&T Smart Home Manager app do?Smart Home Manager app provides you easy access to all of your home network info. It lets you find your Wi-Fi password, change your Wi-Fi network name, check the number of devices currently connected to your network, run a speed test, set parental controls, look for solutions to common technical issues, and much more!
- How can Smart Home Manager help optimize my home Wi-Fi experience?Smart Home Manager app contains a number of tools to manage connected devices and optimize your overall home Wi-Fi experience. You can schedule downtime for a device, or a group of devices, and block access to unknown devices.
- I don't want to call technical support. Can I resolve issues with Smart Home Manager?With the Smart Home Manager app, you can chat with a Virtual Assistant 24/7 to help you with any troubleshooting issues.
Manage your home Wi-Fi network with the AT&T Smart Home Manager app
The Smart Home Manager app is an exciting tool for managing your home internet. It lets you do things like find your Wi-Fi password, change your Wi-Fi network name, check the number of devices currently connected to your network, set parental controls, and even look for solutions to common technical issues.1
1 AT&T Smart Home Manager is available to AT&T Internet service customers with a compatible AT&T Wi-Fi Gateway. Parental Controls and Data Usage features available with BGW210, 5268AC and NVG599 Wi-Fi Gateways.
Manage family screen time with easy parental controls
AT&T Smart Home Manager has parental control features2 that lets you choose how your family uses your home network. You can do things such as set profiles, create usage time limits, and more. It’s a great way for parents to get some peace of mind about their children’s internet habits.
Make the most of your home Wi-Fi network with AT&T Smart Wi-Fi extenders
If you feel happy with your internet service overall but have difficulty getting service in certain parts of your home, you might want to consider a Wi-Fi extender (sold separately). These devices help expand your Wi-Fi signal and reduce weak spots or dead zones in your home.
With Smart Home Manager, you can follow these four steps to see if you might be able to benefit from adding AT&T Smart Wi-Fi extenders.
1. Open Smart Home Manager and select Tools.
2. Choose Do I need Smart Wi-Fi extenders?
3. Answer the questions shown.
4. Select GET RECOMMENDATION.