- Connect your whole home with reliable internet.
- Control your devices with our free app.
- Enjoy whole-home Wi-Fi® coverage with our latest tech.
Start with internet that can keep up
- AT&T Internet has 99% internet reliability.
- Keep fast speeds, even when the entire family is online.
- Stream on multiple devices at once.
AT&T SMART HOME MANAGER APP
- Control access to your Wi-Fi network, even when you’re away from the home.
- New Parental Controls! Set daily schedules to help manage family screen time.
- Monitor and manage data usage by device with the app.
Control your music and other devices with your voice
APPLE TV 4K
Update your entertainment for a jaw-dropping TV experience
SMART WI-FI EXTENDER
AT&T Wi-Fi extenders help eliminate dead zones in your home
Step it up with fiber-fast internet
- Connect to our 100% fiber network.
- Get our fastest upload and download speeds.
- Perfect for smart home devices, multiple users, non-stop streaming and gaming.
Smart home FAQ
- What is a smart home?A smart home is a home or commercial building equipped with internet-connected devices that integrate to make your life easier. Have you ever been in a house where seemingly every device was connected to the internet—from the kitchen appliances to the entertainment devices?
That would be an example of a smart home.
- How many Mbps do I need for a smart home?The more smart home devices you add to your internet connection, the more speed you will need to support good performance. If you are a heavy internet user looking to build the ultimate smart home, check to see if plans powered AT&T Fiber are available in your area. Plans powered by AT&T Fiber can provide connection speeds of 1000Mbps1
- Do smart home devices slow down Wi-Fi?Every home internet connection will have a maximum amount of usage that it can support at any given time, so the more devices you connect at once, the more your connection will start to slow down. This is why any smart home is ultimately only as smart as your internet.
- What are some examples of smart home devices?Smart home devices include smart speakers, home security cameras, keyless entry systems, smart thermostats, connected kitchen appliances, smart TVs, and even smart home lighting.
- Does AT&T sell smart home devices?Yes, you can buy smart home devices on the AT&T website.
- How do you set up a smart home?Building a great smart home starts with setting up the right home internet connection. Then you can add your own collection of connected devices and keep them organized and running smoothly using the AT&T Smart Home Manager.