For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.

Total Posts

Total Members

Total Likes

Latest conversations

View More

(368098)
Landline errors

My parents established their landline in 1964. In the 1980's they added a second landline for my disabled sister.  My parents are now in their 80's and all of their dr.'s and friends have the original number from 1964.  Over the weekend my disabled sister passed away.  Today my son c

Questions

Ye old "bait and switch" to fiber tactics

I got the old bait & switch from AT&T today. I received mail about every other week telling me I need to call to upgrade my internet service to fiber by May or my current service would be disconnected.  Well, I already had fiber.  I had the 300 plan which was perfectly fine for my needs.  After deal

Questions

Old Phone number to receive a verification on to check att.net email.

Let’s make sure it’s you To keep your information safe, we’ll send you a verification code to xxx.xx9.1579. I got a new phone number 9 months ago when I moved to another area code section of Tennessee and changed everything on my same AT&T Internet account. Let’s make sure it’s you, thi

Questions

I cannot get into the Yahoo email

When I try to login in it says I need a new password. When I fill out the form to set up a new password it says it is sending a link to my email. I CANNOT GET INTO THE EMAIL.

Questions

Got a call, offering discounts and upgrade to retain loyal customers

Feeling a little foolish, hopefully I wasn’t scammed. Received a call unknown number with a speech about retaining customers that are loyal because they’ve lost a lot of customers. Every interaction I had with the person on the phone seemed legitimate as the texts that I was sent came from AT&T

Questions

International travel - Is this the best way?

Hello- I have the International Day Pass feature enabled. However, I am a cheapskate and don’t even want to spend the $10/day if I don’t have to do so! I also like to use live maps for navigation. I do have maps downloaded, but I like live maps that show traffic issues in real time. So I plan to b

Questions

Poor connection from ATT's premises to general internet

Running speed tests from ATT's control panel I see that from my BGW-500 to ATT's premises are a good 1300 Mbps up and down (1Gbit plan) however the "device" speed powered by speedtest.net will not surpass 2-300 Mbit down and ~50Mbit up. In addition the buffer bloat under full load is substantial at

Questions

Prepaid annual service

Hello. I activated a sim card that came in the wifi ranger in a new RV. It turns out (after trying to get it working) that att service is NOT compatible with this hardware (only service through the wifi ranger is available), I ordered the activation on April 24 and tried to cancel the annual service

Questions

Slow download speeds on Battlenet

When I first got gigabit fiber, downloads were very fast on Battlenet, ~110 MB/s. However, lately it's been 1-5 MB/s. When I toggle on Cloudflare WARP, download speeds increase to ~60 MB/s. My computer is wired, not on wifi. Speed tests show that it seems to be normal. What is causing this?

Questions

unburied wires not addressed after months of attempts

There is an unburied wire I reported months ago, should I just cut it? It's a dangerous condition on my property. If it's not buried it's going to be cut by landscapers and I don't want my neighbors to lose Internet because of at&t negligence to timely address exposed wires. I can't get a hold o

Questions

Be the first to reply

(49)
Landline errors

My parents established their landline in 1964. In the 1980's they added a second landline for my disabled sister.  My parents are now in their 80's and all of their dr.'s and friends have the original number from 1964.  Over the weekend my disabled sister passed away.  Today my son c

Questions

Poor connection from ATT's premises to general internet

Running speed tests from ATT's control panel I see that from my BGW-500 to ATT's premises are a good 1300 Mbps up and down (1Gbit plan) however the "device" speed powered by speedtest.net will not surpass 2-300 Mbit down and ~50Mbit up. In addition the buffer bloat under full load is substantial at

Questions

Prepaid annual service

Hello. I activated a sim card that came in the wifi ranger in a new RV. It turns out (after trying to get it working) that att service is NOT compatible with this hardware (only service through the wifi ranger is available), I ordered the activation on April 24 and tried to cancel the annual service

Questions

Can't get Gateway to connect

I had an intermittent Internet problem. When it was failing, I was able to be connect with AT&T support via a smartphone. They concluded it was the Gateway and sent me a replacement unit. I can’t get my replacement Gateway to connect. When I use the manager app, it hangs on “Preparing Network” a

Questions

More than nurses and physicians

There are more clinical roles in the medical field than just nurses and physicians. These are diagnostic roles that are critical in detecting life threatening illnesses and saving your life. These unsung heroes are cardiac and radiology imaging/lab/pharmacy techs and more. We scrub in with the cardi

Questions

Texting Follies

In order to "protect my security" ATT e-mail access now periodically wants me to respond to text messages. Like about 1/3 of elderly or disabled folks, I prefer to do without the "convenience" of texting. The phone number they're using is for a phone I haven't owned in more than a year. Is there som

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(63)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need to unlock it for me.

I'm abroad now. Your card has no signal, so I can only use foreign cards temporarily. You need to unlock it for me.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can not log into my sbcglobal.net email

when I try to log into my sbcglobal.net email on the AT&T server the site has me change my profile. When I type in the correct information and give a cell phone number to get a 6 digit code. I type in the code and get an error stating something when wrong and try again later. I have been trying

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need to reset password on old sbcglobal email account

Hi, I have an old sbcglobal email account that was recently hacked and sent phishing messages to all of my contacts. I want to change the password and delete the account but I can't figure out how to do this or even where to start. Can someone please assist and provide some direction?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unable to change yahoo mail password.

experian emailed about a security breach and suggested changing password. I'm directed from yahoo mail to directv which says i left directv in 2019 (I am still with them). I am an AT&T retiree, using my att/yahoo mail of 20+years. Any advice or suggestions would be terrific. thank you Al Felix

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Asurion Upgrade

Asurion insurance has suggested giving me an iPhone 15 pro max in for my iPhone 13 Pro Max. My 13 has cracked front and rear screens. If I take this option to upgrade via insurance claim, would it void my current upgrade eligibility with AT&T?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.